Home

Anyone Know How To Fix 360 HDD??

This is a discussion on Anyone Know How To Fix 360 HDD?? within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2008, 11:26 PM   #1
Rookie

twisted88's Arena

OVR: 5
Anyone Know How To Fix 360 HDD??

Ok, here's my situation... I have a HDD and I use the XPort to transfer all of my roster files etc. Well I must have completely forgot what I was doing because instead of backing up the image, I restored an image from an old HDD.

So basically, I have one HDD that Xport recognizes, but when I put it in my 360 it doesn't show up as having a HDD attached. Is there any way to fix this??? I have searched the internet to no avail. I even called M$ and could not get them to understand the problem. She kept asking me what color the light on my power supply was, and if I received the RROD. I kept telling her, it is NOT a console issue, but I guess there was a communication barrier that we couldn't overcome!

So if anyone has any ideas please let me know. I have already purchased another HDD, so I am willing to try any ideas (realistic please) because if it completely ruins it....it's no different than what it's doing now.

Thanks in advance for any help on this!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »