Home

Do you own a PS3 and Xbox 360?

This is a discussion on Do you own a PS3 and Xbox 360? within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2008, 08:35 PM   #17
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: Do you own a PS3 and Xbox 360?

I only own a ps3 and ps2.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:10 PM   #18
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22

I have been trying to pinpoint the reason I never owned multiple systems at time, either disposable income (lack of) or lack of information. Are the people that own both machines in a more secure part of their lives, as in not in college, just beginning a career, etc.? Just interesting to me how things of change in the last 15 years.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:44 PM   #19
Stayin Alive

GAMEC0CK2002's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhunker
I have been trying to pinpoint the reason I never owned multiple systems at time, either disposable income (lack of) or lack of information. Are the people that own both machines in a more secure part of their lives, as in not in college, just beginning a career, etc.? Just interesting to me how things of change in the last 15 years.
I'll be teaching high school in the fall, so a bit of a financial upgrade from working at a non-profit. Not quite sure the girlfriend would say it's enough of a $ jump to support my video game and hidef movie habits.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:58 PM   #20
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

i have both PS3 and 360 (just got fix and works so much better). going to get the WII for the kids for christmas (now that they're old enough

Old 07-01-2008, 11:01 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

I finally decided to go PS3 for me and my 15 year old son is staying 360 due to that's what all his buddys are playing. I have no regrets about my PS3 purchase. I have not touched a 360 since I purchased my PS3 but once and that was to compare NCAA 09 Demo which I could not really tell the difference. Thinking about getting my soon to be 6 year old son a Wii since his Nintendo Ds has come up missing in the last month. He had been doing a real good job taking care of it and not losing his 3 games all year considering he's only 5. That's my boy a future O'ser. Peace!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2008, 11:04 PM   #22
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
i was a gamer before i got to HS, and i stopped playing till i got into latter part of college. now i'm 26 going on 27 owning both system. on top that i own a wife and two kids j/k. i think i picked up gaming again after getting married because it took place of the night life. I would have to say the (more secure part of their lives) i would classified in

Old 07-02-2008, 07:50 AM   #23
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
I was thinking about how many people on the OS boards who own both a 360 and a PS3 (and a Wii I assume). It got me to wondering how many people in past game generations owned both systems, i.e., Xbox/PS2, PS1/Saturn, SNES/Sega, Atari.Intellivision...at the same time.

I own both current gen. systems, but never before owning competing systems at the same time, nor even thinking of doing so. Now of course, the majority of my gaming years were done without a gaming board so this situation never crossed my mind. I had a system (Atari, Sega, Ps1, Ps2), I played the system, and never wondered or cared about how good the other one was.

So, how many of you out there have owned both systems, at the same time?
All 3. (Dreamcast also)

I have the PS3,360 and Wii. (My Dreamcast is in the same room also, just not currently hooked up.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-02-2008, 08:18 AM   #24
Pro

Lordcledus's Arena

OVR: 10

Both PS3 and 360.

XBL: Lordcledus