Home

Console Gaming time............

This is a discussion on Console Gaming time............ within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2008, 03:02 PM   #33
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Console Gaming time............

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Do you play single player or co-op in there?

good one!
Old 07-30-2008, 04:00 PM   #34
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Do you play single player or co-op in there?
co-op with heavy artillery.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-30-2008, 08:30 PM   #35
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

I'm getting sick of sports games to be honest. NBA 2k9 is the only sports game I'm looking forward to and if Take Two gets bought out by EA it's likely going to be the last sports game I buy. The good thing is that there's plenty of non sports games that I love that are out now and there are some really good games coming out in the future.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2008, 08:32 PM   #36
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I guess you don't read right.....(o)(o)....I said that I using the bigger drive for pictures and music... I'm not getting another console, I'm done with that, do not care for the 360 period.
Lol you've said that a million times for both consoles. I didn't even know that you sold the 360 again though.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 07-31-2008, 07:56 AM   #37
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

OVR: 27

All I play anymore is sports games. I enjoy other genres of games, but most of the time the replay value just isn't there for me once I beat the game. Most sports games offer that constant change and variety, especially games like NHL 08 since the AI is a great challenge this year.

I may try other non-sports games, but it takes something special for me to actually buy them.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:51 PM   #38
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
I'm getting sick of sports games to be honest. NBA 2k9 is the only sports game I'm looking forward to and if Take Two gets bought out by EA it's likely going to be the last sports game I buy. The good thing is that there's plenty of non sports games that I love that are out now and there are some really good games coming out in the future.
I wouldnt say I'm getting sick of them 100% but I am starting to see them for what they really are, roster updates. Next-Gen has just not lived up to the hype IMO. Beyond graphics, the AI has taken a huge step back.

For me it's just difficult to follow sports as closely as I do and not play some sore of game that runs parallel to the real season. Sports games just tend to have more replayability for me. Once I bet a game like Bioshock where's the need to keep playing.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:00 PM   #39
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgx2thez
I wouldnt say I'm getting sick of them 100% but I am starting to see them for what they really are, roster updates. Next-Gen has just not lived up to the hype IMO. Beyond graphics, the AI has taken a huge step back.

For me it's just difficult to follow sports as closely as I do and not play some sore of game that runs parallel to the real season. Sports games just tend to have more replayability for me. Once I bet a game like Bioshock where's the need to keep playing.
Doesnt that suck, next gen (in terms of sports games) has been a huge disappointment

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:48 PM   #40
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

I stick with the generic sports games and Wii games. The wifey is understanding, as long as we don't have something planned during the week she doesn't really care if I spend 2-3 hours playing vid games. She's usually on her laptop/watching crappy reality TV during that time.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »