Home

Can anyone clear this up for me regarding the PS3 System and the future of games?

This is a discussion on Can anyone clear this up for me regarding the PS3 System and the future of games? within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Can anyone clear this up for me regarding the PS3 System and the future of games?

Hey All i been a PS3 User Since 2006 And i have had my orignal 60gb one ever since not a single problem or anything and have downloaded every firmware update out there from Sony

anyway i am posting this to get some celferication on if i heard this info right or not if you know can you please provide me with links too them as well

i been hearing people talk about the thropy system and ingame music for the PS3 and i know not meny games have these main 2 features right now

but i thought i heard or saw that Sony is making it Mandatory that all games released or being develpoed from Januray 2009 and on Must have the Thropy System on it when the game ships to stores is this true

if so would this mean games like Front Office Manager from 2ksports, MLB 09 The Show, MLB2K9. Nascar 10 Ncaa Football 10 Madden NFL 10
NBA Live 10 Ncaa Basketball 10 and so on will have the thropy system included on it when the game is shipped?

also if this is the case that the thropy support must be added in what about ingame music so like the games listed above will i be able to listed to my music i currently have on my hard drive on those disc based games from day 1

what i am saying is if they are making it mandatory that the thropy system be added in games does the same go for the ingame music cuz it would make no sense to just put in the thropy system but not ingame music

so can anyone comfrim these for me as these 2 things are vary inportent to me and i would like to start having game that ue these features thanks

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 01-09-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2009, 09:40 PM   #2
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Can anyone clear this up for me regarding the PS3 System and the future of games?

trophy support is mandatory

in game music is not mandatory

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 01-11-2009, 12:35 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Can anyone clear this up for me regarding the PS3 System and the future of games?

Celferication?
Old 01-11-2009, 02:53 PM   #4
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

Thropy?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »