Home

PS3 withdrawl...

This is a discussion on PS3 withdrawl... within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2009, 06:19 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: PS3 withdrawl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805
Agreed... But I have found that if you dont have anything to do at home, you will end up going out of the home to entertainment and you will end up spending more money...

I save a ton of money every weekend by having gaming systems in the house with my wife and 2 kids... My daughter loves the Wii my son Loves his PS3, and my wife loves the Wii also..

So I say get another system, it'll save you money in the long run..

Have to agree with this my wife actually wants us to get another PS3 just so we don't have to move it from downstairs to upstairs to game, stream movies from our home network.

My daughter loves playing it and my wife has her games too. We'd rather do that then drop $30-$40 at the movies, $35+ for lunch/dinner and whatever else we decide to do. Its cheaper to just stay home and purchase a few agmes the whole family will enjoy.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #10
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Update:

I just bought a used ps3 off Amazon for $300!! It should get here on Tuesday, I'm definently looking forward to it. I'm getting my tax returns in soon so I figured It wouldnt hurt me too bad to buy one. Plus with MLB 09 The Show being released in a month, I couldnt pass on that.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:29 PM   #11
DickDalewood

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbently
Update:

I just bought a used ps3 off Amazon for $300!! It should get here on Tuesday, I'm definently looking forward to it. I'm getting my tax returns in soon so I figured It wouldnt hurt me too bad to buy one. Plus with MLB 09 The Show being released in a month, I couldnt pass on that.
Congrats dude! Glad you picked up another one.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »