Home

PS3 for $359.99 with Free Shipping

This is a discussion on PS3 for $359.99 with Free Shipping within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2009, 03:35 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 31
PS3 for $359.99 with Free Shipping

Go to NewEgg, and use the promo code EMCLVLN52 at checkout.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #2
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: PS3 for $359.99 with Free Shipping

That doesn't sound very cheap, at least compared to the deals I've been seeing floating around.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 07-02-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
That doesn't sound very cheap, at least compared to the deals I've been seeing floating around.
Yeah, but it's cheaper than retail and I wasn't sure which of the other deals were still running, so I figured I'd post it.
Old 07-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #4
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Last time I went into Gamestop (which was in May), I saw they were selling the system for $349.99 new. Is that still going on?
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 07-02-2009, 04:26 PM   #5
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

These deals are fine and all, I just think it's foolish to buy one now when we've got plenty evidence that a slim model and price drop are coming in a few months. If you've waited this long, a few more months won't hurt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2009, 12:35 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
These deals are fine and all, I just think it's foolish to buy one now when we've got plenty evidence that a slim model and price drop are coming in a few months. If you've waited this long, a few more months won't hurt.
Why spend your life waiting for some unknown possible price drop or technology change when you could be enjoying the technology right now? Sure you save more money if you wait but you also go without having the fun and use of the item. At this point a PS3 is hardly cutting edge and probably isn't going to get all that much better. And if you wait too long, yeah you may get a better deal but then how great of a deal is it when the PS4 is announced just a short while after you finally got a PS3??

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-03-2009, 01:01 AM   #7
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Why spend your life waiting for some unknown possible price drop or technology change when you could be enjoying the technology right now? Sure you save more money if you wait but you also go without having the fun and use of the item. At this point a PS3 is hardly cutting edge and probably isn't going to get all that much better. And if you wait too long, yeah you may get a better deal but then how great of a deal is it when the PS4 is announced just a short while after you finally got a PS3??
I don't mean sitting around for years for a price drop. I was specifically talking about the fairly strong rumors that Sony is releasing a slim ps3 and doing a price drop this fall. That's not too far off to wait if you haven't got a ps3 by now.

I'm fairly interested in getting another ps3, so that's when I'll get one.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:11 PM   #8
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

I am the same way BK....I am not going to wait for ever but when the rumormill is showing a slim PS3 and dropping price of the regular PS3 in July or August. That's not that long to wait. Plus the Ps3 isn't going anywhere for a long while. Ps2 is going what 10 years?? Anyone can help me out on that but I think 10 years. Hardly wasting time on technology..

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »