Home

If you did it all over again would it be the same?

This is a discussion on If you did it all over again would it be the same? within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2009, 02:33 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: If you did it all over again would it be the same?

ill answer my own question also

i love my ps3 because i like the exclusives more on it because it gives you something fresh like i havent played a game like uncharted,InFamous,killzone 2,little big planet and the upcoming heavy rain and god of war

my xbox i love a lot too love the online gaming and theres some cool exclusives on it as well (gears of war2,mass effect,halo)

happy with my choices. next gen i might just go with sony tho because of the exclusives and new births of franchises that are creative.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:48 PM   #10
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

yes, Live is great, most of my friends have one as well, and the majority of the big titles this gen are multiplatform anyways. I usually end up owning numerous consoles in each generation to enjoy the exclusives, but haven't got around to it yet.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:50 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaFalconFan
ill answer my own question also

i love my ps3 because i like the exclusives more on it because it gives you something fresh like i havent played a game like uncharted,InFamous,killzone 2,little big planet and the upcoming heavy rain and god of war

my xbox i love a lot too love the online gaming and theres some cool exclusives on it as well (gears of war2,mass effect,halo)

happy with my choices. next gen i might just go with sony tho because of the exclusives and new births of franchises that are creative.
Yeah, the PS3 exclusives have been a pleasant bonus for me. When I picked the PS3 over the 360 last year, exclusives weren't even really a consideration. I figured most of the games I'd be playing would be multiplatform. But I've ended up playing a bunch of the exclusives (Uncharted, LBP, The Show, inFamous), and they've been some of my favorites so far this generation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 02:59 PM   #12
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

I still wouldn't buy an XBox. For my gaming tastes, the PS3 has the exclusives that I want. I do hate that the PS3 gets the shaft from a lot of the developers, but I understand it since most people have a 360. I just don't see any need for it, so I would still only have a PS3.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:28 PM   #13
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

I started out this generation with a 360 at launch which I gamed on quite a bit. I bought the PS3, and for the most part the first year the big black box collected dust. The more RROD stories I kept hearing about + my brothers/friends moving towards the PS3, I ended up doing the same. My PS3 is my main console and I really enjoy many of the exclusives a bit more. Even though Sony has lost a lot of exclusives this generation, they have really done something I didn't imagine and that is come up with their own IP's to fight back.

The 360 has some excellent franchises like Crackdown, Halo, and UHM!!! UHM!!! Gears of War that it makes it hard for me to go one console. The other thing with the 360 its getting exclusive episodic content for games, which is another thing. I look at the Wii more as a family system which also has some enjoyable titles on there............but I think that next generation I am going to really try and go with one console.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:36 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Started with 2 360's both died. Have the PS3 and I have no regrets.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:11 PM   #15
Mr. Brightside

Acid's Arena

OVR: 52

I still would get the 360, but I wouldn't get the PS3 again. I never play it, it's just collecting dust.
But we all live in denial
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 04:32 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
I still would get the 360, but I wouldn't get the PS3 again. I never play it, it's just collecting dust.
I don't have either right now. I could put your PS3 to good use for you haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »