Home

Xbox One

This is a discussion on Xbox One within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2018, 12:39 AM   #23809
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox One

Trivia Pursuit Live is not bad. It's been a really long time since I played i9t, so it may be hard to find live players.

Also, any of the You Don't Know Jack or Jackbox games are worth getting.

And yeah, 1 vs 100 was super fun.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:04 AM   #23810
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Yeah, we love Drawful (One of the Jack Pack games).

Like many of them, it can get as naughty as the audience wants it to, heh.

Old 03-13-2018, 08:11 AM   #23811
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
What games would you say are an ABSOLUTE MUST for the One X? I have Madden but I don't feel like I'm utilizing the full potential of the system because I mainly play Red Dead Redemption. I also have the Pro, so that's where most of my games are at. What do you guys recommend?
If you're looking for exclusives I really enjoyed the campaigns in Halo 5 and Gears of War 4. If you like casual racing/driving games Forza Horizon 3 is a lot of fun , all 3 look and play amazing on the X. Forza 7 also looks amazing and runs smooth as glass but it still has a bit of the driving on ice feel to it.

Basically any game that has 4K in the description it worth checking out. Also as others have mentioned EA Access is well worth the price. Battlefield One, Titanfall 2 both sport 4K graphics and have good single player campaigns. NBA Live 18 is 4K also and myself not being a huge basketball fan was able to pick it up and play and enjoy it.

The PS4 Pro was also my main system. Now I buy all 4k games for the X and all others for the Pro. If they just say Enhanced I go Pro but if 4k it's X.

Last edited by JMD; 03-13-2018 at 08:13 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2018, 02:10 AM   #23812
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
If you're looking for exclusives I really enjoyed the campaigns in Halo 5 and Gears of War 4. If you like casual racing/driving games Forza Horizon 3 is a lot of fun , all 3 look and play amazing on the X. Forza 7 also looks amazing and runs smooth as glass but it still has a bit of the driving on ice feel to it.

Basically any game that has 4K in the description it worth checking out. Also as others have mentioned EA Access is well worth the price. Battlefield One, Titanfall 2 both sport 4K graphics and have good single player campaigns. NBA Live 18 is 4K also and myself not being a huge basketball fan was able to pick it up and play and enjoy it.

The PS4 Pro was also my main system. Now I buy all 4k games for the X and all others for the Pro. If they just say Enhanced I go Pro but if 4k it's X.

The thing is that even if the game says enhanced it’ll still have better textures and other graphical benefits on the X version compared to the pro. My pro is only for exclusives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-16-2018, 06:56 AM   #23813
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artman22
The thing is that even if the game says enhanced it’ll still have better textures and other graphical benefits on the X version compared to the pro. My pro is only for exclusives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to know, I was assuming that Enhanced just meant HDR and my TV does not support HDR so that's why I was going Pro on all other games. That and the fact that I like the PS4 dashboard way more then the Xbox. Also with a game like Battlefield 4 which I play often, there are a lot more people playing on the PS4 than the Xbox, much better selection of servers to join.
Old 03-19-2018, 12:00 PM   #23814
MVP

mestevo's Arena

Anyone going the Game Pass route for Sea of Thieves can change their region to New Zealand and play it now apparently.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-p...xbox-game-pass
Old 03-23-2018, 04:51 PM   #23815
MVP

mestevo's Arena

Game Pass is dangerous, was browsing it at lunch... the 15 things I told it to install will probably be done by the time I get home...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2018, 01:56 PM   #23816
MVP

MizzouBravesFan's Arena

OVR: 13

Picked up the X this morning before work and got Far Cry 5 for free due to Gamestop's deal this week....I'm happy lol.

Can't wait to get home and set this bad boy up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »