Home

PS4 OR NOT???

This is a discussion on PS4 OR NOT??? within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2014, 10:57 AM   #1
Rookie

enice128's Arena

OVR: 3
PS4 OR NOT???

So I'm sure a lot of you have gone thru this making this decision! I have a ps3 & pondering when to upgrade to the 4. I've tried to stay strong & talk it into myself that I'm not gonna fold & upgrade for a while! But with trading in my ps3, a kindle 7" hd & 3 games (one of em being mlb the show 14) the ps4 would cost under $200 including taxes. I don't game much like i used to these days with 2 lil kids but I'm passionate about MLB, NHL, BF & maybe one other game or so. And i am stoked about the recent news regarding nhl 15 & its upgrades....esp the huge differences btwn the ps3 & ps4 differences! I know the differences btwn mlb the show 14 r not that huge but i believe enough to trade in for the ps4 version. The bottom line is i know i gotta go for the ps4 version of nhl when it drops in aug or sept & gamestop offer on 50% off on traded in games expires this sunday. Plus as time goes by its all gonna be worth less. And the next version (prob slim model) not gonna avail for a couple of years or so.....so what am i waiting for right? So i prob already have my mind made up....i just need some current ps4 users to push me off the cliff since I'm already standing on the edge LOL!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2014, 11:07 AM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: PS4 OR NOT???

sorry..we dont allow threads like this. You can ask your question within the ps4 thread...locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »