Home

Somebody with both consoles (PS4 & XboxONE) help me out.

This is a discussion on Somebody with both consoles (PS4 & XboxONE) help me out. within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2014, 05:32 PM   #57
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Somebody with both consoles (PS4 & XboxONE) help me out.

I was worried this might happen when the OP posted his question.

The bottom line is, as far as picking one system over the other, I say it doesn't really matter. Eventually I think anyone really interested in gaming should own both, they are both great enough in their own merits to warrant dual ownership, unless you really don't like the exclusives on one or the other.

PS3 vs 360 had some pretty significant differences and this kind of debate was much deeper. I truly feel like this generation you are fine either way. I know that doesn't help very much but, to me, it is the stone cold truth.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-03-2014, 06:23 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB9
It's $15 DLC
Except it's not DLC, it's stand alone. It does NOT require owning Infamous Second Son to play. Keep trying.

Quote:
Im the one fanboying? suuuure lol
Apparently you are since you seem hell bent on tipping the scale in the Xbox One's favor somehow. No where have I sided with the PS4, omg the ps4 has a few more AAA exclusives on the horizon then the One and I listed them! That doesn't mean they are better.

Quote:
Like I stated earlier, I have both consoles and will continue gaming on both consoles. You stated that you only own a PS4.
False, no where have I stated such. Prove it. Current gen wise I own a XBONE, PS4 and Wii U.

Quote:
A lot of adult males have families.
Yea, mines idea of fun is super mario 3d world or mario kart 8 not shovel ware.

Quote:
All I did was list some (not all) X1 exclusives coming out in 2014 or early 2015 that you left off of your list.

My only point was that both systems have exclusive games coming out.
And that is fine, but claiming I missed them when I expressly stated the criteria for the games I listed and they don't meat it is laughable.

Last edited by Wikedjug; 07-03-2014 at 08:35 PM.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:18 AM   #59
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikedjug
Except it's not DLC, it's stand alone. It does NOT require owning Infamous Second Son to play. Keep trying.

It's $15 downloadable content. Yes, it's standalone, but it's DLC.

That's "AAA"?

I guess that I don't know what "AAA" entails.

Quote:
Apparently you are since you seem hell bent on tipping the scale in the Xbox One's favor somehow. No where have I sided with the PS4, omg the ps4 has a few more AAA exclusives on the horizon then the One and I listed them! That doesn't mean they are better.
lol like I said, all I did was list some exclusive X1 titles coming out in 2014 and early 2015 that you left off of your list. You asked me to list some, so I did. I don't know why you got so offended.

Quote:
False, no where have I stated such. Prove it. Current gen wise I own a XBONE, PS4 and Wii U.
I got you mixed up with someone else. My mistake.

Quote:
Yea, mines idea of fun is super mario 3d world or mario kart 8 not shovel ware.
yes fun games indeed

What does shovel ware mean?

Quote:
And that is fine, but claiming I missed them when I expressly stated the criteria for the games I listed and they don't meat it is laughable.
Again, I don't care about your criteria. I have my own criteria and so does everyone else.

We don't know what games coming out in the future are going to be good but my point is that both consoles have a lot of games coming out.

Last edited by ZB9; 07-04-2014 at 11:47 AM.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:55 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB9

We don't know what games coming out in the future are going to be good but my point is that both consoles have a lot of games coming out.
And... that was my entire point as well, but you seem hell bent on trying to prove me wrong in a battle you can't win simply because I listed 2-3 more PS4 games then XBONE games. That's the definition of a fanboy, sorry.
Old 07-04-2014, 05:36 PM   #61
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

Quote:
And... that was my entire point as well, but you seem hell bent on trying to prove me wrong in a battle you can't win simply because I listed 2-3 more PS4 games then XBONE games. That's the definition of a fanboy, sorry.
I've never called someone a "fanboy". I bet you throw that word around a lot.

You might need to reread the posts. You asked me to list an example of some more xbox 1 games coming out, and so I did. Why listing those games made you so offended, I have no idea.

Last edited by ZB9; 07-04-2014 at 05:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2014, 09:13 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB9
I've never called someone a "fanboy". I bet you throw that word around a lot.

You might need to reread the posts. You asked me to list an example of some more xbox 1 games coming out, and so I did. Why listing those games made you so offended, I have no idea.
I asked you to list the games you said I missed, quoting a post where I explicitly stated the criteria of games I was listing, and you failed to list one game that I "missed" using said criteria.

Plain and simple, if I listed more XBONE games then PS4 games you would of never came back and listed a bunch of indy and niche games only on the PS4 at me. That makes you a fan boy. The only times you have posted in this thread is to knock down MLB The Show(a ps4 exclusive) and try to hype up XBO. It's not hard to spot your agenda a mile away. You might want to target an actual Sony fanboy with your agenda, not someone who is pro owning all consoles.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:00 PM   #63
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

Quote:
I asked you to list the games you said I missed, quoting a post where I explicitly stated the criteria of games I was listing, and you failed to list one game that I "missed" using said criteria.

I listed some X1 games scheduled to come out in 2014, games that either im interested in or someone in my family is.

As far as your "criteria"; if Infamous: First Light is "AAA", then so are the games that I listed. I guess I really don't know what "AAA" entails anyway.

I don't know which of those games will end up on PC some day and I don't care because I don't use my PC for gaming.

Quote:
Plain and simple, if I listed more XBONE games then PS4 games you would of never came back and listed a bunch of indy and niche games only on the PS4 at me. That makes you a fan boy. The only times you have posted in this thread is to knock down MLB The Show(a ps4 exclusive) and try to hype up XBO. It's not hard to spot your agenda a mile away. You might want to target an actual Sony fanboy with your agenda, not someone who is pro owning all consoles.
You really should tone down your hostility a bit friend.

btw, if you throw the word "fanboy" around at people who post something that you don't like, then you yourself are probably a "fanboy".

Last edited by ZB9; 07-04-2014 at 10:43 PM.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:32 AM   #64
Rookie

So if I had listed more XBONE games then PS4 would you have replied back telling me about all these indy games on ps4 but not on xbone?

You wouldn't. That makes you a fanboy. That's not being hostile, that's stating a fact. I in no way told the guy to not buy an XBONE and own one myself and you immediately went into combat mode against a post because it had like 2 or 3 more ps4 games listed. If that doesn't make you a fanboy then what does it make you?

Anyways, this argument is beaten to death and I'm done here. Next time don't attack someone's post who didn't take a side.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »