Home

Gamescom 2014 Discussion

This is a discussion on Gamescom 2014 Discussion within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2014, 11:51 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Gamescom 2014 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by testudoaubreii
Here is a teaser image that come out this weekend from XBOX/Microsoft:

It has something from games that are to be shown, but the biggest speculation is the old original Xbox logo that is causing some heavy rumors. Microsoft says they have a big surprise announcement planned and many believe, or want to believe, that it is going to be backwards compatibility.
I hope it is not backwards compatibility. They said they had a few big surprises I hope this is not one of them. I want more exclusive must play IP's. So if it is reboot of original Xbox IP's like Perfect Dark, 007, Brute Force, Conker, Counter Strike, Crimson Skies, Fuzion Frenzy, Microsoft Baseball game Inside Pitch, Jade Empire, Kingdom Under Fire, Kung Fu Chaos, Mech Assault, Ninja Gaiden, or something like that. Reboot any of them for X1. I don't want OG Xbox backwards compatibility. I want some of those IP's rebooted. That's more exciting to me.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:29 PM   #10
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I hope it is not backwards compatibility. They said they had a few big surprises I hope this is not one of them. I want more exclusive must play IP's. So if it is reboot of original Xbox IP's like Perfect Dark, 007, Brute Force, Conker, Counter Strike, Crimson Skies, Fuzion Frenzy, Microsoft Baseball game Inside Pitch, Jade Empire, Kingdom Under Fire, Kung Fu Chaos, Mech Assault, Ninja Gaiden, or something like that. Reboot any of them for X1. I don't want OG Xbox backwards compatibility. I want some of those IP's rebooted. That's more exciting to me.
This. I don't want to play old games. I'd love a new Conker that doesn't suck though...
Old 08-11-2014, 12:44 PM   #11
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Yeah... pie in the sky wish for that would be a return to the roots of the Xbox brand, as defined by retro Xbox branding on the return of some franchises that were on the first Xbox. Loop Halo into that party too while they're at it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 01:42 PM   #12
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Original Xbox games would be meh, 360 would be cool though.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:04 PM   #13
Rookie

testudoaubreii's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Original Xbox games would be meh, 360 would be cool though.
Yeah, I think that 360 games would be pretty cool. I honestly still have a bit of a backlog. I think that original Xbox games would have to be remastered. i tried to play San Andreas on the 360, and it just wasn't doing it for me...although, it is a great game.

I guess we will see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »