Home

Nintendo E3 2015 Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Nintendo E3 2015 Discussion Thread within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2015, 07:10 AM   #1
Bang-bang! Down-down!

Flawless's Arena

OVR: 28
Nintendo E3 2015 Discussion Thread

http://e3.nintendo.com/

The Digital Event will be at 9a.m. PDT on the 16th.

I'm excited Treehouse: Live will be returning this year, where we get in-depth gameplay demos of upcoming games. Those guys and gals killed it last year.

Star Fox, Mario Maker, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yoshi's Wooly World, Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, Devil's Third, Fatal Frame, and Rodea Sky Soldier are the known quantities, but there's been hints at Animal Crossing, Paper Mario, and a big game getting remastered for Wii U. Smash DLC and more Mario Kart 8 DLC are pretty likely.

Metroid is coming. The only question is whether or not it's for any current hardware?

On the 3DS, there's Fire Emblem, Youkai Watch, and Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer with possible Bravely Second, Project X Zone 2, Rythem Heaven, and Phoenix Wright localization announcements. Also, like with Xenoblade Chronicles, I wouldn't be surprised to see another Wii game announced for New 3DS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2015, 09:35 AM   #2
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Nintendo E3 2015 Discussion Thread

AC and Paper Mario for WiiU would probably make the WiiU the leader in my house again (Currently led by 3DS)
Would love the remastered game to be Luigi's Mansion or Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 05-31-2015, 02:57 PM   #3
All Star

OVR: 0

I really hope we hear something about Zelda wii u but that most likely will not happen. I wonder what game it could be that is getting remastered for wii u? I hope it is twilight princess because it is the second best Zelda and I would love to have it in HD and would make the want for Zelda wii u a little easier. I am looking forward to star fox and to see what DLC may be talked about for splatoon. I got splatoon yesterday and played it for a few hours and it is so much fun! I hope star fox comes out in like November or something and that it is like SNES star fox style.
Old 05-31-2015, 03:54 PM   #4
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

For me Twilight is middle of the road..

Ocarina of Time then WindWaker for me

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 05-31-2015, 04:28 PM   #5
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
For me Twilight is middle of the road..

Ocarina of Time then WindWaker for me

For me WindWaker is my 5th favorite Zelda game and I really want a Zelda game with more realistic graphics in HD. I have seen video's of TP and Skyward Sword in HD on youtube and they look great and also the tech demo thing a few years ago at E3 that was TP in HD looked amazing. I would love to have Ocarina of time in HD its my favorite Zelda but with there already being Ocarina of time 3ds I don't see that happing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2015, 12:30 AM   #6
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
I really hope we hear something about Zelda wii u but that most likely will not happen.
My fear is that Zelda Wii U will have happen to it what Twilight Princess had happen. Pushed back solely to launch a new console, with all the Nintendo hardware rumors floating around.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:02 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambertandHam
My fear is that Zelda Wii U will have happen to it what Twilight Princess had happen. Pushed back solely to launch a new console, with all the Nintendo hardware rumors floating around.
I think that a more likely scenario is the current Zelda gets released in late 2016 and another Zelda game (the one that looked more realistic and featured a scorpion in the demo a few years ago) gets released or Nintendo's next console as a launch title.

Nintendo needs to be very careful in regards to doing what they did with Twilight Princess because they could end up losing what's left of their fan base. Having the Wii U go out with an excellent exclusive like Zelda will at the very least show their remaining fan base that they still care but that a new more up to date stronger and better console and third party support is needed to compete.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:48 AM   #8
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambertandHam

I have heard a lot of people say that but I don't think that is going to happen because I don't think the new Nintendo system is going to be in till 2017 and I don't think Zelda wii u is going to be pushed back that far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »