Home

What is a dream game you wish would happen?

This is a discussion on What is a dream game you wish would happen? within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-04-2018, 10:09 AM   #81
Pro

Gilley's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: What is a dream game you wish would happen?

I'd be thrilled to see a DareDevil game developed by Rocksteady studios. They did a phenomenal job with the Arkham series and I think they'd nail the environment and mood of DareDevil like they did with Batman.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2018, 09:52 AM   #82
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

a sons of anarchy type motorcycle game that has a good story around it like a Rockstar game does it seems like Days Gone is as close as I am going to get. I also think a lawyer type la noire style game would be cool

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...remasters.html

Last edited by georgiafan; 06-05-2018 at 09:57 AM.
Old 01-30-2019, 06:16 PM   #83
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

New Splinter Cell

New Dead Space

New Batman with realistic graphics and combat

New X-Men with realistic graphics and God of war like combat.

Remakes of some of the classic N-64 games.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-25-2019, 04:53 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 3

Witcher 4

(not feeling Cyberpunk yet. Never been a fan of the "punk/Bladerunner" setting, for lack of better words)
Old 08-01-2020, 05:38 PM   #85
Rookie

Executor's Arena

OVR: 1

I would love an open world game from San Francisco (and/or the whole Bay Area, really), with the focus on actually EXPLORING the city and the Bay. And yes, I know there is Watch Dogs 2 on the market (have it pre-ordered) but from what I heard so far a) the depth of the city exploration leaves a lot to be desired (I would love to being able to explore basically every street of the city) and b) some the sights are severely outdated (Fisherman's Wharf is a prime example).

I love the city to death, might never be able to see it again, so I woud die to have the option to roam the streets of San Francisco at least virtually, whenever I wanted to.

And both the city and the Bay are simply wonderful, should make for a visually beautiful game.
Marshall Thundering Herd
Los Angeles Dodgers

"Greater than I, lesser than I, what does it matter to my functioning?"
(Steve Perry: Shadows of the Empire)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2020, 06:32 PM   #86
Banned

OVR: 0

a new super smash brothers for nintendo would be great. I know they have a new super smash brothers for the nintendo switch, but I think they should make that game for console.
Old 08-03-2020, 04:45 AM   #87
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor
I would love an open world game from San Francisco (and/or the whole Bay Area, really), with the focus on actually EXPLORING the city and the Bay. And yes, I know there is Watch Dogs 2 on the market (have it pre-ordered) but from what I heard so far a) the depth of the city exploration leaves a lot to be desired (I would love to being able to explore basically every street of the city) and b) some the sights are severely outdated (Fisherman's Wharf is a prime example).

I love the city to death, might never be able to see it again, so I woud die to have the option to roam the streets of San Francisco at least virtually, whenever I wanted to.

And both the city and the Bay are simply wonderful, should make for a visually beautiful game.
Agreed, that would be awesome!

I'm originally from the Bay Area, and when they first showed us the map for the game, I actually laid out how much of the Bay it appears to cover.

My hometown is San Mateo, which sadly it skimps out on almost entirely. I would definitely love to see better representation from that.

The only hope would be if San Fierro makes a triumphant return to the GTA series, but anyone who doesn't live here seems to think that it's San Francisco and then just a bunch of farm towns all over, lol.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 08-03-2020, 10:53 AM   #88
Rookie

Executor's Arena

OVR: 1

Geez, Downtown Palo Alto... If I can at least get a glimpse of the Sliderbar on (I think) the University Ave, I would probably faint out.

I know San Matteo since it obviously is one of the Caltrain stops between SF and Stanford (where we used to go a lot), but I've never been there. I stopped at Redwood City and Hillsdale for a minute but that's it.

But yeah, the Bay Area is definitely much more than SF and a bunch of farms!!!
Marshall Thundering Herd
Los Angeles Dodgers

"Greater than I, lesser than I, what does it matter to my functioning?"
(Steve Perry: Shadows of the Empire)

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »