Home

Can't Get Into PC Gaming

This is a discussion on Can't Get Into PC Gaming within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2018, 03:05 PM   #41
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Can't Get Into PC Gaming

Yep.. pretty close to dropping ps4 also. 99% of any gaming I've done is on PC. Mainly sim and strategy games.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2018, 12:15 AM   #42
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

In my Xbox year in review it said I've only played 22 hours this year and my most played game was Madden 18.

This is the effect Madden 19 on PC has had on my gaming habits, lol.
Old 12-20-2018, 02:47 PM   #43
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

OVR: 40

I was literally just thinking about selling my Ps4 Pro to focus on PC games but I will miss my friends on Ps4 which is mainly why i keep it.

I really like the social aspect of Ps4 sometimes i turn it on just to talk to my friends.
Old 12-20-2018, 08:50 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

PC gaming to me is all about the variety of genres and games, not about the tech stuff/trying to get the best graphics or whatever. And I don't look to games as a social outlet and prefer single player gaming, so I was never concerned about trying to fall in line with others, from that aspect. I did that in the past and realized I wasn't having nearly as much fun as I did years prior when I only played sp games, so I just do my own thing now..

Last edited by Anthraticus; 12-20-2018 at 09:00 PM.
Old 12-30-2018, 12:39 PM   #45
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

PC became to much of a hassle for me. I was never satisfied with framerates and hated experimenting with different drivers. The only plus I really saw was cheap games. Definitely wasn't about to pay Intel/nvidia money so AMD it was.

I'm happy with my Xbox One X and PS4 Pro, but I'll probably get a decent gaming laptop one day.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2019, 09:46 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 5

I think the problem is right now, gaming is in a ****ty state.

Most the sports games are targeting online play, which completely kills it for the offline guy who does franchise type game modes. ( me )

Then you have the FPS/Battle Royal games and the worst one is currently the most popular ( fornite ).

I mean just hop over on twitch and looking at the top 10 channels right now at 930pm on a friday. Fortnite, League of Legends, Sea of Theives, Just chatting, ATLAS, Black Ops, Hearthstone, Super Smash Brothers, Counter Strike, PUBG.

That isn't a list of games that makes me go, wow time to build a gaming pc. Oddly enough that is exactly what I am dealing with too. There is nothing out to make me want to and I do need to upgrade my PC badly. Mass Effect was a great series until well EA **** all over the last one. I can appreciate how great a game Witcher 3 was but it wasn't to my liking. RDR2 stuck on console.

You have games like made by smaller companies like stellaris and rimworld but it is very easy to get burnt out on those.

Just blah.

Edit: Bethsada really ****ed things up with FO76.

As of right now the only things I am looking forward to is a Fallout 5, Elder Scrolls 6, Cyberpunk 2077 but they won't be out for about 4 or 5 years.

Hell i actually went out and got a PS4 pro just for Red Dead 2. Figured I might pick up some sport games or something for some franchise modes. Should have read up on the games before I made that decision haha

Last edited by delspf; 01-04-2019 at 10:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »