Home

Gaems G155 Personal Gaming System

This is a discussion on Gaems G155 Personal Gaming System within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2019, 01:56 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Gaems G155 Personal Gaming System

Anybody get one of these (yes, I know it came out in 2011 and I'm late to the party!)? I am thinking about grabbing one for traveling and when I'm keeping the wife company on the couch. My Vita (obviously) is not getting new games, and the Switch has (for me) almost no games of interest. This would let me play my PS4 and Xbox360 more places. Any thoughts on the G155 would be appreciated! I know there are newer and better versions, including a beautiful new $700 until, but I don't want to spend more than like $150. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2019, 12:32 PM   #2
Go Wings!

OVR: 41
Re: Gaems G155 Personal Gaming System

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
Anybody get one of these (yes, I know it came out in 2011 and I'm late to the party!)? I am thinking about grabbing one for traveling and when I'm keeping the wife company on the couch. My Vita (obviously) is not getting new games, and the Switch has (for me) almost no games of interest. This would let me play my PS4 and Xbox360 more places. Any thoughts on the G155 would be appreciated! I know there are newer and better versions, including a beautiful new $700 until, but I don't want to spend more than like $150. Thanks!
I don't have any of these, but looking at it I'd be minorly worried about the 720p resolution...but I'm sure it'd look good enough for travel and all that. Just more a future proofing thought (maybe a better 1080p?).

I'm sure this would keep you happy at a cheaper price though!
Old 09-09-2019, 02:32 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
I don't have any of these, but looking at it I'd be minorly worried about the 720p resolution...but I'm sure it'd look good enough for travel and all that. Just more a future proofing thought (maybe a better 1080p?).

I'm sure this would keep you happy at a cheaper price though!
Thanks! Yeah, the display is one of the things I was curious to hear about.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:27 AM   #4
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
I have one, it's definitely good not only to travel with but also to use as an extra screen at home. The resolution is bearable especially since I use it with my PS3. I got mine on Black Friday for 200 I think but that was before the new one came out

NFL Head Coach 09 (X360/PS3)
Fortnite (PS5/PC)
MLB 22 The Show (PS5/XSX)
Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)
Old 09-10-2019, 03:07 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastlastlast
I have one, it's definitely good not only to travel with but also to use as an extra screen at home. The resolution is bearable especially since I use it with my PS3. I got mine on Black Friday for 200 I think but that was before the new one came out
Great! Thank you for the feedback. Sounds like I found my birthday present for myself!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »