Home

Xbox Series X ($499) and Xbox Series S ($299) Release on November 10, Pre-Orders Start on September 22

This is a discussion on Xbox Series X ($499) and Xbox Series S ($299) Release on November 10, Pre-Orders Start on September 22 within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2020, 07:33 PM   #65
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Xbox Series X ($499) and Xbox Series S ($299) Release on November 10, Pre-Orders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpaiddonkey10
Better performance please you gotta be kidding. You want to play all those games with Game Pass or whatever they call it then great. You can play them on what you currently own can't you? Streaming? Not for $300. For $400 give me a full next gen experience. You can get a guaranteed under performing machine for $100 less well that doesn't excite me.
From Game Pass to the capabilities of the Series S.... I don't know if you don't understand or just don't want to understand because nearly everything in your post is wrong in some form. Mind clarifying?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2020, 11:06 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox Series X ($499) and Xbox Series S ($299) Release on November 10, Pre-Orders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpaiddonkey10
Better performance please you gotta be kidding. You want to play all those games with Game Pass or whatever they call it then great. You can play them on what you currently own can't you? Streaming? Not for $300. For $400 give me a full next gen experience. You can get a guaranteed under performing machine for $100 less well that doesn't excite me.
So you stuck on this for 100 dollars more give me the better next gen experience? You are 100% right for an extra $100 you can get the Series X which is better then ps5
Old 09-15-2020, 11:46 PM   #67
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

So the wife gave me the go ahead on the Series X. Not like I wouldn't have figured out a way to get it anyway, but it's nice to know she approves.

Gonna try the financing. If that doesn't work, I'll just slap down the $500.

So excited for this. I'm probably way too excited for Madden because it will probably be a letdown. I enjoy it now, but I think I'm expecting too much in the first iteration of next-gen.

I'm also taking a gamble that The Show will be on on the Series X or at least PC. Because it's either this or the PS5. And I'm going with Xbox simply because I'm deeply entrenched in their ecosystem at this point. My PS4 is literally only used for The Show.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:00 PM   #68
MVP

lowpaiddonkey10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGamerXx
So you stuck on this for 100 dollars more give me the better next gen experience? You are 100% right for an extra $100 you can get the Series X which is better then ps5

That's the answer right there you are a fan of MS no problem with that at all.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:02 PM   #69
Pro

I've actually come around slightly on the idea of getting an X.

We use the PS3 as a streaming device upstairs in one of our living spaces. I'd like to move the PS3 downstairs to my gaming area but still want a streaming device/blu ray player. Having a console to do that has been nice because it leads to casual gaming among friends and family.

So I am debating getting am X to move my base xbox one to the space where the PS3 currently sits.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-16-2020, 02:36 PM   #70
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter42O
We'll see about that.
You sure will.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 09-16-2020, 04:58 PM   #71
MVP

49UNCFan's Arena

OVR: 2

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/09...gameplay-demo/

Subscribe and Follow! Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2020, 05:06 PM   #72
MVP

So what is the selling point day 1 for a ps5?

All the talk that MS has shown nothing to make you buy one day 1

But Sony just dropped acid on those thoughts by saying Demon Souls is also releasing on PC and Miles Morales is coming to PS4 as well

Ratchet and Clank?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »