Home

PlayStation 5

This is a discussion on PlayStation 5 within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2021, 01:46 PM   #825
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: PlayStation 5

Has anyone tried exporting a video on SHAREfactory recently? I can edit the video, but as soon as I try to export the video, the screen fades and has an extremely small square in the middle of the screen, and nothing happens.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2021, 03:16 PM   #826
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci
Underwhelming and Disappointed....

• New PS+ offerings - Nothing! Zero! Disappointing
  • Naughty Dog - Their MP game, and news of a new game? A remaster of 4 and Legacy? Disappointing.
  • Santa Monica - God of War
  • Polyphony Digital - GT
  • Guerrilla - Nothing new
  • Insomniac - The Show's highlight
  • London Studios - New game announcement? Nothing! Disappointed
  • Sucker Punch - New game announcement? Nothing! Disappointed
  • bend Studios - New game announcement? Nothing! Disappointed
  • Media Molecule - News for "Dreams" future in PS5 world - Nothing! Disappointed
  • Housemarque - Returnal update? New game announcement? Nothing! Disappointed
  • San Diego Studios - MLB VR announcement Yeah I know but still!
  • Abandoned - Enough of the nonsense and tell us what it is. Nothing! Disappointed
  • Haven Studio - Jade Raymond's PS5 exclusive announced earlier this year Nothing! Disappointed
  • FromSoftware Inc - Bloodborne 2? Nothing! Disappointed
  • Someone to take "The Order" IP license and give us Act 2. Yeah I know but still!
  • Sledgehammer Games - Call of Duty: Vanguard (Don't care but we'll see plenty of it)
  • Back in may Sony said they had 25 playstation Studio games in development. Was said just over half where new IP. So like 13 should be new IP. Now that includes games that where already know. So that includes Horizon forbidden west, Ratchet and clank rift apart, Retunal, GT7, GOW Ragnork. Now that also includes spiderman 2 and wolverine. So that's 7 games out of those 25 and only 1 of those is a new IP. So that means like 18 other ones being worked on and like 12 of those are new IP. So we will likely start seeing more new IP in the next year or so.

Guerrilla Games we know that we are getting Forbidden west in feb. There second team might announce something next year. Sucker punch considering its only been like 14 months sense GOT came out and they had a story player DLC and the online mode add I don't think they are going to have much to show any time soon and I think they are still only 1 team. A few other studios are likely going to show something in the next year or so. Your not going to show everything for the next like 3 years all at once and some of those studios need a little more time to show something.
    Old 09-11-2021, 03:20 PM   #827
    All Star

Quote:
    Originally Posted by peter42O
    Sony is going to have Ghostwire Tokyo and Forspoken which are one and two year timed exclusives for Sony so that could take them through the summer. They could have something in the Fall but I see Sony doing what they've normally done...let third parties handle the Holiday season. Of course, this remains to be seen but as of right now, too soon to know either way.
    Yes sony normally does a lot of third party stuff around the holidays but I also dont see sony going from early 2022 to early 2023 without a exclusive. That would be like a year between exclusives and I dont see them going that long. Heck even like right now with Ratchet and clank having been June and Horizon forbidden west being feb we are talking about like 8 months and that is during the first full year of a new console when you tend to have less games and also with covid going on.
    Old 09-11-2021, 05:32 PM   #828
    Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bigbob
    Has anyone tried exporting a video on SHAREfactory recently? I can edit the video, but as soon as I try to export the video, the screen fades and has an extremely small square in the middle of the screen, and nothing happens.

Exported 5 videos over the last 2 days so far haven't seen this. I'm also running the system beta software don't know if that makes a difference though.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Operation Sports mobile app
    Old 09-11-2021, 10:00 PM   #829
    MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
    Exported 5 videos over the last 2 days so far haven't seen this. I'm also running the system beta software don't know if that makes a difference though.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Operation Sports mobile app
    I hope I can figure out the deal with mine. I tried deleting and reinstalling, but it still will not let me do anything.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
    Old 09-12-2021, 02:44 PM   #830
    MVP

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Smallville102001
    Yes sony normally does a lot of third party stuff around the holidays but I also dont see sony going from early 2022 to early 2023 without a exclusive. That would be like a year between exclusives and I dont see them going that long. Heck even like right now with Ratchet and clank having been June and Horizon forbidden west being feb we are talking about like 8 months and that is during the first full year of a new console when you tend to have less games and also with covid going on.

You mean late 2022 to early 2023? Early 2022 has Horizon 2, GT 7 and a few timed exclusives. Sony overstacked their launch and the first eight months but this was expected because outside of Insomniac, no one was ready to release a game. Guerrilla needed more time but we're getting Horizon 2 in 5 months. A lot of games are simply further out. Sony and PS5 will be just fine.
    Old 09-12-2021, 04:04 PM   #831
    All Star

Quote:
    Originally Posted by peter42O
    You mean late 2022 to early 2023? Early 2022 has Horizon 2, GT 7 and a few timed exclusives. Sony overstacked their launch and the first eight months but this was expected because outside of Insomniac, no one was ready to release a game. Guerrilla needed more time but we're getting Horizon 2 in 5 months. A lot of games are simply further out. Sony and PS5 will be just fine.
    No I mean early/middle 2022 to early 2023. Horizon FW is Feb 2022 and GT7 is march 2022. So if GOW is 2023 and there is like no some what big exclusive that we don't know about yet that would mean you would be going April-december with no exclusive. Thats already 9 months. So depending on when you get GOW in say early 2023 that would put it around a year between big exclusives.

I see something like this. Horizon FW feb 2022, GT7 march 2022, GOW September/October 2022. Spiderman 2 feb/march 2023.
    Advertisements - Register to remove
    Old 09-12-2021, 06:36 PM   #832
    MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Smallville102001
    Back in may Sony said they had 25 playstation Studio games in development. Was said just over half where new IP. So like 13 should be new IP. Now that includes games that where already know. So that includes Horizon forbidden west, Ratchet and clank rift apart, Retunal, GT7, GOW Ragnork. Now that also includes spiderman 2 and wolverine. So that's 7 games out of those 25 and only 1 of those is a new IP. So that means like 18 other ones being worked on and like 12 of those are new IP. So we will likely start seeing more new IP in the next year or so.

Guerrilla Games we know that we are getting Forbidden west in feb. There second team might announce something next year. Sucker punch considering its only been like 14 months sense GOT came out and they had a story player DLC and the online mode add I don't think they are going to have much to show any time soon and I think they are still only 1 team. A few other studios are likely going to show something in the next year or so. Your not going to show everything for the next like 3 years all at once and some of those studios need a little more time to show something.

I'm with ya. I'm just pissed at Sony and wanted them to do a little more. You want to go solo? Then bring your A-Game. Didn't think they did.

I'm hoping more studio reveals (the new Japan team, and news on the Korean Dev teams), maybe more on Square Enix's Black Panther for the Tokyo Game Show Sept 30 (which is online only this year).

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »