Home

PlayStation 5

This is a discussion on PlayStation 5 within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2021, 01:01 AM   #425
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: PlayStation 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter42O
Yeah, I would give it the same score. 6/10. Not surprised that we didn't see Ratchet. It's three months away and after seeing FF7R get a June 10th release date (the day before Ratchet), I think that Ratchet is being delayed. Makes no sense for Sony to release Ratchet the day after FF7R when they're paying Square Enix for FF7R to be timed exclusive.

Kena being August is definitely later than I expected but yes, Covid-19 is affecting development and pretty much everything across the board. It's going to be this way for a while so don't be surprised if you see more delays and games start to get pushed into 2022 as the year progresses.
Well returnal got a trailer so figured ratchet would get the same. Oh yeah didnt realize that about FF7 darn it has I dont care for that game and ratchet already got delayed by like 2 months and Kena already like 9 months over all. I dont want more delays darn it. Before the year started I already thought GT and GOW would be pushed to 2022 and that ratchet and clank and Horizon FW would be out in 2021 but to have GT be officially delayed this early in the year is kind of a surprise. I think at e3 or around than we will get trailers for Horizon FW, GOW, GT 7 even if the 3 games are not out in 2021 at all or even if only 1 of them is or something and even if GOW only gets like a small trailer with no real gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2021, 03:57 AM   #426
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

https://twitter.com/6d6f636869/statu...17910231158785
PS5's M.2 slot is currently locked by system due to overheating concerns. Storage upgrade is being prepared for summer, when new firmware is expected to enable power boost of cooling fan, people briefed on the plan said.
Old 02-26-2021, 08:59 AM   #427
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

PS+ games for March list is out

Final Fantasy VII Remake, (not eligible for PS5 upgrade)

Maquette,

Remnant: From the Ashes

Farpoint

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/02...-and-farpoint/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 02-26-2021, 09:00 AM   #428
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

anyone know anything about this months free game for ps5 Maquette ?
Old 02-26-2021, 09:05 AM   #429
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
anyone know anything about this months free game for ps5 Maquette ?

It’s a puzzle game I think. We are getting it on launch day it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 02-27-2021, 02:01 AM   #430
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Has anyone had the issue of a PS4 game refusing to save to their hard drive? This is the first time I have had this issue on the 5.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Operation Sports mobile app

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 02-27-2021, 02:41 PM   #431
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
Has anyone had the issue of a PS4 game refusing to save to their hard drive? This is the first time I have had this issue on the 5.

The game made me delete internal game downloads before it installed the PS4 game to my external drive.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2021, 09:58 PM   #432
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Well returnal got a trailer so figured ratchet would get the same. Oh yeah didnt realize that about FF7 darn it has I dont care for that game and ratchet already got delayed by like 2 months and Kena already like 9 months over all. I dont want more delays darn it. Before the year started I already thought GT and GOW would be pushed to 2022 and that ratchet and clank and Horizon FW would be out in 2021 but to have GT be officially delayed this early in the year is kind of a surprise. I think at e3 or around than we will get trailers for Horizon FW, GOW, GT 7 even if the 3 games are not out in 2021 at all or even if only 1 of them is or something and even if GOW only gets like a small trailer with no real gameplay.
God of War Ragnarok has already been delayed internally to 2022. Just a matter of time before Sony confirms it. Horizon 2 is still expected to get delayed to 2022. Everyone is working from home and any game that needs to do motion capture will also cause delays.

I would much rather see games get delayed over getting released in a bad state like Cyberpunk 2077. If the development studios need more time, they should get it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »