Home

Official 2021 E3 Schedule/Discussion

This is a discussion on Official 2021 E3 Schedule/Discussion within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2021, 02:09 PM   #57
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Official 2021 E3 Schedule/Discussion

Did they announce a new Nintendo switch ?

(No. I don’t want my kids to ask my to buy them a new console, took me like 6 months to get them to stop asking me to get them a switch lite).
Old 06-15-2021, 04:38 PM   #58
All Star

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
I’m still waiting on a new/proper SOCOM game……

Damn I loved SOCOM 2, great great times !

Damn I’m old……
Haha This!

SOCOM 2 will always have a special place for me. Not only was it a great game. but it was also the first and only time that I have ever been carded to buy a video game.

Also to continue the trend...
I'm waiting on the full implementation of the next Unreal Tournament. Unfortunately that dream died when Epic created their cashcow Fortnite.
Old 06-15-2021, 09:35 PM   #59
All Star

OVR: 0

Man this years e3 was straight up trash. I miss the good old e3. Nintendo's was the best and even than it was not that good like a 5/10. Nintendo is the one that you would think would have the most things to show based of when past games came out and such but no news about any 2d Zelda games being remade or TP, WW, Oot, MM HD or anything. No update of Metroid Prime 4 or bayenata 3. No DK is the franchise dead? No new 3d Mario. No Splatoon 3 either. BOTW 2 I am sure will be great has the first game is the best game ever made but no gameplay just a teaser.
Old 06-17-2021, 12:44 AM   #60
MVP

OVR: 0

For me, the Xbox showcase was by far the best of them all this year and wasn't even close. Overall, the showcase gave me 10 games with 8 being guaranteed completions. Second best Xbox E3 in the last eight years only behind 2018. Stalker 2 looked great and A Plague Tale Requiem being in Game Pass day one saved me $50 as this would have been a day one purchase.

Ubisoft was actually second for me. Rainbow Six Extraction is day one as is Far Cry 6. Avatar looked great and would have preferred it to be third person instead of first person but it's okay.

The rest were meh at best even though the Koch Media showcase was crap, I added about 6 games from them based on descriptions which sound pretty good and the gameplay trailer for Scars Above.

Best looking game overall would be Forza Horizon 5. Like, holy crap!!! And to think that it was using last gen Forza Tech and is cross-gen. Can't wait to hopefully see Fable next year running off current gen Forza Tech and being current gen only!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »