Home

DD Market/Auction House HUGE Glitch/Exploit..Please Fix SONY!!

This is a discussion on DD Market/Auction House HUGE Glitch/Exploit..Please Fix SONY!! within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2015, 01:14 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: DD Market/Auction House HUGE Glitch/Exploit..Please Fix SONY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1108g
There may be a glitch where you can't sell it for 70k, but YOU CAN sell it for more. Please, please just click the "create sell order" option lol. I am on PS4, I have both players and its letting me sell them for whatever I want.
how the hell do you have both players?!?!?! wtf
Old 04-04-2015, 01:16 AM   #18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRandy
I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. I'm saying that the buy orders are being glitched. Cards can be posted at free will I know, but certain people are cornering the buy order market and not allowing people who actually want to place a legitimate buy order to do so.
so you are upset that you cant make buy orders? why does this matter? nobody is gonna sell it for 1 stub anyway. its annying, but it doesnt really matter. just buy it at the price people are selling it for. nobody is gonna quick sell a valuable card anyway.

and i completely understand what you are saying.
Old 04-04-2015, 01:17 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cts50
how the hell do you have both players?!?!?! wtf
Schmidt I got from completing the Phillies collection- no way I would pay the asking price for him. I got McCutchen by flipping cards I got in packs, then sold him and bought Carbrera.
Old 04-04-2015, 01:19 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Schmidt I got from completing the Phillies collection- no way I would pay the asking price for him. I got McCutchen by flipping cards I got in packs, then sold him and bought Carbrera.
damn. youre doing work son.

i just started flipping cards today. i bought a matt carpenter for 900 and sold it for 1100. i was quite proud of myself. lol

im working my way towards an ernie banks card. most of the important cubs players are done
Old 04-04-2015, 01:25 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
damn. youre doing work son.

i just started flipping cards today. i bought a matt carpenter for 900 and sold it for 1100. i was quite proud of myself. lol

im working my way towards an ernie banks card. most of the important cubs players are done
Yeah, I haven't played any other games except 2K, but this game is so easy to play the market because it refreshes in real time. An hour ago someone put up Cabrera for only 40K. If I had 40K I would have bought him again and made an easy 20K profit to go buy some more players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2015, 01:29 AM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, I haven't played any other games except 2K, but this game is so easy to play the market because it refreshes in real time. An hour ago someone put up Cabrera for only 40K. If I had 40K I would have bought him again and made an easy 20K profit to go buy some more players.
im trying to get there. my team is good, but i dont have any surplus amounts of stubs yet.

once i get my ernie banks card i can sell most of my cubs players. i probably have 4000-5000 tied up in them. and im sure i can flip them for more too
Old 04-04-2015, 01:33 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
im trying to get there. my team is good, but i dont have any surplus amounts of stubs yet.

once i get my ernie banks card i can sell most of my cubs players. i probably have 4000-5000 tied up in them. and im sure i can flip them for more too
Unfortunately, once you complete a collection and claim the legend, you can't sell back the cards used to complete that collection- unless you have duplicates.
Old 04-04-2015, 01:34 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRandy
I COMPLETELY understand man. I don't have a schmidt legend card, but do you guys see what I'm trying to say? Certain people are using the 50 limit to take advantage of people's mistakes. This is plain wrong. I've heard of people buying and selling cards for the wrong prices multiple times because there is no confirmation option once you click on the price.
Ok well I just see it as the buy orders aren't likely to get accepted anyway. I've benefited from people hitting X to quick and selling me a card for cheap but honestly I would never likely accept one so if you pay attention the thing you brought up isn't really a issue I feel as it doesn't really effect the cost of cards as long as you don't accidentally sell for real cheap by button mashing.
I see what you saying now though I just don't see how it's a glitch or really effects anything

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »