Home

DD Market/Auction House HUGE Glitch/Exploit..Please Fix SONY!!

This is a discussion on DD Market/Auction House HUGE Glitch/Exploit..Please Fix SONY!! within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2015, 11:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Exclamation DD Market/Auction House HUGE Glitch/Exploit..Please Fix SONY!!

Market Breaker here guys, really needs to be fixed:

For each card, the limit of postings (buy orders) for each card is 50. I'm sure you guys have noticed a max price on the sell orders, and upon clicking the sell order list for certain cards (mostly the legends) you would see the highest price you can sell it for is 1 stub.

This is because a few people have posted 1 stub buyouts across several accounts to kill the market on whichever card they choose. Soon every single high value card's market in the game can be killed if this is allowed to keep going. I really hope they have a fix for this. People who legitimately try to place proper buy orders are only getting screwed.

Example:

Go on the market. Go to the card right below Miguel Cabrera, and look at Mike Schmidt. He is a 99 overall legend for the phillies. There is a buy order out to buy him for 70k. Let's say i had a mike schmidt card, and I was trying to sell it. I could only sell it for 1 stub, because one guy listed 50 buy order postings at 1 stub a piece.

Therefore, while the sell now is showing 70k on the main screen, people can only really sell the card for 1 stub because the postings are being glitched.

EDIT QUESTION: Was this exploit in MLB the show 14? This is my first time on the show since mlb 12 or 13 on the ps3 can't remember which one...But if so I'd be highly disappointed if this is true.

Last edited by GTRandy; 04-04-2015 at 12:36 AM. Reason: question
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2015, 12:00 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: DD Market/Auction House HUGE Glitch/Exploit..Please Fix SONY!!

Can someone post this to the show's official forum. For whatever reason I can't post there.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:06 AM   #3
Rookie

I'm not following what you're saying at all. Are you saying if there are 50 Ernie Banks' cards on the market at the same time, you can only sell it for a 1 stub? Are you confusing the quick sell?

Last edited by Matt1108g; 04-04-2015 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Forgot info
Old 04-04-2015, 12:10 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1108g
I'm not following what you're saying at all. Are you saying if there are 50 Ernie Banks' cards on the market at the same time, you can only sell it for a 1 stub? Are you confusing the quick sell?
Yes that is exactly what I'm saying. For example, go look at 99 overall ted Schmidt legend card right now in the market. The highest asking price (buy order) is 70,000 stubs. If you click on it to sell, the only price you can sell it for is 1 stub. Follow? This is because someone made 50 postings which is the max number of postings for each card at 1 stub. This is the exploit I am talking about.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:16 AM   #5
Rookie

I sincerely think you are not understanding how the market works. You click on sell, then click on 'create sell order' and then you can place it for whatever price you want. What you are seeing is the sell now option that's what someone says they will definitely buy it for, but you can sell it for whatever price your heart desires.

Last edited by Matt1108g; 04-04-2015 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Add more
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2015, 12:20 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
I still have no idea what you are talking about lol
Are you on PS4?

Example:

Go on the market. Go to the card right below Miguel Cabrera, and look at Mike Schmidt. He is a 99 overall legend for the phillies. There is a buy order out to buy him for 70k. Let's say i had a mike schmidt card, and I was trying to sell it. I could only sell it for 1 stub, because one guy listed 50 buy order postings at 1 stub a piece.

Therefore, while the sell now is showing 70k on the main screen, people can only really sell the card for 1 stub because the postings are being glitched.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:43 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRandy
Are you on PS4?

Example:

There may be a glitch where you can't sell it for 70k, but YOU CAN sell it for more. Please, please just click the "create sell order" option lol. I am on PS4, I have both players and its letting me sell them for whatever I want.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:47 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
I sincerely think you are not understanding how the market works. You click on sell, then click on 'create sell order' and then you can place it for whatever price you want. What you are seeing is the sell now option that's what someone says they will definitely buy it for, but you can sell it for whatever price your heart desires.
I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. I'm saying that the buy orders are being glitched. Cards can be posted at free will I know, but certain people are cornering the buy order market and not allowing people who actually want to place a legitimate buy order to do so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »