Home

Tons of outfielder errors in DD?

This is a discussion on Tons of outfielder errors in DD? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2015, 02:45 PM   #17
Banned

jergiants's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tons of outfielder errors in DD?

I just had a ball go to the warning track, only the "ball marker" was going onto the wall, my outfielder was Markakis (about an 88 overall fielder), I had him go to the wall but for some reason his back was turned to the ball and the ball goes THROUGH HIS BACK. If the ball marker had been on the warning track where it actually landed maybe it wouldn't GO THROUGH HIS BACK.

FIX THIS $***!!!
Old 04-10-2015, 12:45 PM   #18
Banned

Yes this is a major problem for me as well. I would say at least 1-2 outfield mistakes every single game. It ends up costing me big time. Currently have a 17-9 record. Probably would be more like 20-21 wins if it wasn't for outfield mistakes.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:26 PM   #19
Rookie

DarkArrow's Arena

Manually fielding in the OF is hit and miss

After initially liking the fielding (on day 1) the more I play this game the more I see the horrible manual fielding in the outfield.

As far as I'm concerned the manual fielding is broken or just doesn't work right. The animations on fly balls & the mechanics feels awkward and totally off. Not to mention that when you manually field, unless you're behind the ball and it's coming at you, your outfielder has his back turned 90% of the time.
And there's no way to make him turn around either.

I play with auto fielding offline, but on DD and online, you're forced to field the ball. No way to escape it.

Just bad.
Old 04-11-2015, 12:04 AM   #20
Rookie

My latest game's results: 6 errors on plays I wasn't even running for. 4 in the OF, 2 in the IF. All simple, basic plays. Lost the game 7-3, of course. 3 earned runs given up, the rest a result of the errors. Fun game!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »