Home

Diamond Dynasty LEGEND REVIEWS!

This is a discussion on Diamond Dynasty LEGEND REVIEWS! within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2015, 11:18 PM   #49
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Diamond Dynasty LEGEND REVIEWS!

Would someone be willing to trade ozzie smith? does not seem to bring alot of attention to the marketplace. Have some guys like Cueto, Jose Fernandez ex. Let me know and we could work something out!
Old 04-14-2015, 01:02 AM   #50
Rookie

So after continuing to play with Carew at LF, he has actually been impressive for the most part

His fielding is pretty consistent, just dont expect him to make any diving or shoestring catches.

His arm is also a huge liability, which is when the out of position element becomes an issue.

But keeping that 94 contact as a lefty AND 84 speed in the outfield is a huge asset.

I am currently using Seaver and Niekro, and both are very enjoyable to use! Especially Niekro due to his knuckle ball! All sorts of fun to use him offline! He had a no hitter in the bottom of the 9th for me that got spoiled on the last batter!

Last edited by RawdogRob26; 04-14-2015 at 01:05 AM.
Old 04-14-2015, 06:11 PM   #51
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

Anybody got Will clark from the Giants is he any good ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2015, 07:21 PM   #52
Rookie

SupremeYankee's Arena

OVR: 7

Ernie banks i sold after a few games, was unable to hit with him for some reason.

Ted williams i filled the sox collection for and he will remain in my lineup until i stop playing DD. so far in 3 games with him ive got 1 dinger and he makes great contact on everything.

Just got kilebrew so no news yet, i played bagwell yesterday and he killed me, i ended up walking him twice like a panzie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2015, 09:47 PM   #53
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

In my franchise I either hit home runs or I k with killebrew. I have one hit with bichette in diamond dynasty. I can't make any solid contact with that batting stance.
Old 04-15-2015, 01:32 AM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeYankee
Ernie banks i sold after a few games, was unable to hit with him for some reason.

Ted williams i filled the sox collection for and he will remain in my lineup until i stop playing DD. so far in 3 games with him ive got 1 dinger and he makes great contact on everything.

Just got kilebrew so no news yet, i played bagwell yesterday and he killed me, i ended up walking him twice like a panzie

Bagwell absolutely destroys balls for me. Him and yogi in the middle of my lineup a long with my created DD player which is basically a 99 in everything, there are ALOT of dingers flying out of Comerica park (one of the toughest stadiums to hit a hr in)

Old 04-17-2015, 05:13 PM   #55
Banned

Anyone able to post a Will Clark review? A lot of people asking about him along with myself. Would be much appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2015, 05:53 PM   #56
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

I've only played a few games with Will Clark (.333). I'm sure anyone will do fine with him against righties, at least, because has good attributes against RHPs. I plan on using Trumbo against lefties.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »