Home

Diamond Dynasty online issues

This is a discussion on Diamond Dynasty online issues within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2015, 02:58 PM   #1
Pro

gsize19's Arena

OVR: 3
Diamond Dynasty online issues

Rarely play online, but waiting for an updated roster file I figured I'd dabble... Having gone 14-4, I guess one would think, what's to complain about? 18 games, only 6 have gone the actually 9 innings, I have won some that I was losing, have lost two that I was winning, the freezing issue makes online beyond fun, and a frustrating time killer.

For those that live and breathe online, you have better patience than me, online issues and the fact that if you get an opponent that does the same move, throws same pitch, etc. (Whether it be The Show, NHL, Madden, etc.), the "going to the well cheeser philophosy" make it easy for me to be considered an offline player.

Faced a guy yesterday that threw every pitch in the game a split fingered fastball low... After he walked 6 in three innings, he decided to bail... That is 15 minutes of my life I will never get back...

I don't steal rosters and pass them off as my own, I create them!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2015, 03:27 PM   #2
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Diamond Dynasty online issues

I've played the same amount of games as you but I've been lucky as far as freezing issues go.

Games against inexperienced players aren't always fun but once you get a higher rating the matchups and overall experience tend to get better.
Old 04-08-2015, 03:33 PM   #3
Rookie

Mck23tyler's Arena

OVR: 0

I had a buddy of mine who said he played a game of DD and the pitcher only threw low change ups. He said for two batters he never had to touch the controller cause they were 4 straight balls. When he did make contact they were slow rollers. Lose lose.
Old 04-19-2015, 12:23 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I feel your pain. Ive only finished 2 out of maybe 8 or 10 games. Had one in which I was leading and throwing a no-no in the 6th inning. The game crashed. I even got credited with a loss. Even though in my game history it shows i was leading when the crash occured.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »