Home

Stubs management

This is a discussion on Stubs management within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2015, 11:33 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Stubs management

There is no short cut, just study the market and see what players go for. Aim to be able to afford the higher priced players because that's where all the profit can be made.

You don't have to quit packs altogether but don't blow all your profits on packs. I reinvest some of my profit into flipping players and some into buying packs.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 04-13-2015, 12:05 AM   #10
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawdogRob26
With a little bit of patience you'll find it easier to "Flip" higher priced cards for a profit.

I usually create a "Buy" order before I play any game, for a card that has potential to make a profit.

If someone sells me that card while I am playing, great!

I would then turn around and put that card back up for a small mark up, but something that generates me 500+ profit.

Split that 20k into 2 x 10k cards, and look for a similar profit on each and then you'll be earning a steady cash flow in no time.

You're selling yourself short looking for a 500 stub profit. You've also gotta factor in the sales tax. If you buy a card at 50k and sell it for 52,500 you're actually taking a small loss, always gotta keep the tax in mind.

But, flipping cards is the answer. In 4 days I've made 80K+ stubs. I'm shooting for 200k and then I think I'll spend 100k on players and 100k on packs, I have a pack addiction lol

Last edited by Madden's Jowels; 04-13-2015 at 12:08 AM.
Old 04-13-2015, 12:30 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
I dabbled with the CC. Stupid me thought paying 500 and getting 500 actually meant I made 500. The worst part was I actually failed as many times as I won. I kept retrying too because I thought I was making stubs. I'm so naive lol. I tried that kluber one twice and failed both times. Stupid Eaton kept bunting and when he didn't he hit a sac fly. I'm done with those, not worth the gamble.
I think a lot of people thought that too. They key to making a challenge is actually making it a challenge lol. If the money you get in return is determined from the success rate of people who have tried that challenge. Anyways, I hate the kluber one too. The bunting absolutely kills me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 01:39 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
Luckily you don't need any player higher than the legend himself. I only needed arenado.
WTF I didn't know that
Old 04-13-2015, 12:02 PM   #13
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden's Jowels
In 4 days I've made 80K+ stubs.
How much time are you spending in the marketplace? I kept my eye one legend buy order I was trying to fulfill for basically the whole day and the competition on it was pretty high.

It been a lot of work just to get a few stubs for me, at least. I finally gave up on that legend order.
Old 04-13-2015, 12:21 PM   #14
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

I wish they had a mobile app so you can work the market on the go. Between work, school, and the gym I don't have much time to watch the market and know when I should sell or buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 04-13-2015, 12:32 PM   #15
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayb_270
I think a lot of people thought that too. They key to making a challenge is actually making it a challenge lol. If the money you get in return is determined from the success rate of people who have tried that challenge. Anyways, I hate the kluber one too. The bunting absolutely kills me
The Kluber one is a tough one, but I found if you hear/see the guy running from first base, throw the ball in the ground, the catcher will make the pick and tag the runner coming home. Then you just need to get Eaton out once.

I prefer the Cardinals vs Cubs bullpen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 12:35 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
The Kluber one is a tough one, but I found if you hear/see the guy running from first base, throw the ball in the ground, the catcher will make the pick and tag the runner coming home. Then you just need to get Eaton out once.

I prefer the Cardinals vs Cubs bullpen

Yeah I figured that out as well. I actually made a decent Challenge myself giving 300 stubs in profit with tigers. Yall should check it out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »