Home

Game freezing...

This is a discussion on Game freezing... within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2015, 10:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Game freezing...

I am in yet another game where my opponent has become frustrated and has chosen to freeze the game. It was already an incredibly laggy game and it has now completely frozen. He was up 2-0. I then tied it to make it 2-2. The next inning he went down 1-2-3. We are now at the bottom of the inning and I have blown it wide open 6-2 runners on the corner and nobody out. He has walked me 6 times (none intentional) and has hit me 3. The last and final hit by pitch froze the game and has remained frozen for the past 2 hrs. I refuse to quit this because it was a game I was obviously going to win and would be my 4th undeserved loss of the day, all in which were frozen by my opponent.

It has gotten to the point to where I don't even know why I play online. If my opponents connection is bad it results in me having to play stationary baseball the whole game (the incredible lag results in me not really knowing what's happening as my screen displays something completely different than what his is). Even if the connection is fine I have to tip toe around the whole game and hope I don't take a big enough lead because of this freezing nonsense. It's not like I play cheap or anything its just people too afraid to lose. It's pathetic.

Also, it no longer shows him online in the top right corner. When he quits will it tell me? It has in the past but in the past it's shown him online in the top right so idk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2015, 04:23 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Game freezing...

I have the same problem with my game as well . I hope that they will fix the problem with a patch but I seriously doubt it . until then, the frustration will continue.
Old 04-17-2015, 04:32 PM   #3
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

After the game is over...

Go to Records>History and file a grief report for excessive beaning.
Old 04-17-2015, 07:13 PM   #4
Rookie

Yes it will show you when he quits on your screen it's basically a waiting game until someone leaves
Old 04-20-2015, 08:59 AM   #5
Banned

Seriously about to take this game back to the store and demand my money back. Literally unplayable. Every single game freezes
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »