Home

How to report players?

This is a discussion on How to report players? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2015, 10:49 PM   #17
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How to report players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeYankee
Ive been having alot of bad experiences for the last week and in all honesty ive given up on playing online. I love diamond dynasty and ill keep buying and flipping cards and filling collections but im pretty much living in extra innings at this point. I cant understand the way people use every single little exploit to just win a game, i want to play online in fair competitive games, not have someone come in with billy hamilton, dee gordon, starling marte, zobrist etc all stacked to bunt 27 up 27 down the lineup.

The pitching is awful its either a high fb or a ch In the dirt almost nothing in between. Now im not saying its everyone but the last 15-20 people ive played since moving up to the ds rank (1500 ish points) have been awful. I had much better games with lower ranked players. I actually wish i could just use my own sliders for diamond dynasty to play the cpu or extra innings and never bother with the way these guys suck the fun out of the online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here.....since moving up in rank....seeing absolute insane cheese.

I am going to start playing the CPU in DD, extra innings etc. And stick to playing known sim friends online.

Online is really so much fun so I don't want to stop. Just play people you know who want to play real legit baseball.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 04-26-2015, 03:09 PM   #18
Rookie

SupremeYankee's Arena

OVR: 7

They need to allow us to find and play friends easier in DD, im done with online at this point but i love using my DD team which is set using my real life fantasy baseball team.

Old 04-26-2015, 03:11 PM   #19
Rookie

SupremeYankee's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSeahawks

As for pitching online, I haven't had too much of an issue here. I use zone hitting on catcher zoom 3. I don't fall for a lot of change ups in the dirt. The high fastballs can be frustrating, but if someone throws high fastballs a lot, I will leave my PCI up in the zone and eventually tag one pretty hard.

I do the same and am very patient but when you want to play and get 10-12 BB in a game it gets old with all the calls to the pen and the other person just refusing to throw a strike

Old 05-14-2015, 02:34 AM   #20
Rookie

HeavySaucer's Arena

OVR: 1

Looks like a little spring cleaning lol!
Old 05-14-2015, 03:04 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 5

Are you freaking kidding me?!

I faced this same guy like a month ago and had no idea he was infamous for this.

I remember thinking "Wow, pretty good record...but I don't see how he can beat me with Ivan Nova in the mound"...and sure enough once he started pitching...this started to happen.

I just thought it was my connection or a glitch.

F this POS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2015, 04:55 AM   #22
Rookie

DutchYankee's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Same here.....since moving up in rank....seeing absolute insane cheese.

I am going to start playing the CPU in DD, extra innings etc. And stick to playing known sim friends online.

Online is really so much fun so I don't want to stop. Just play people you know who want to play real legit baseball.
Moved up also in the ranks, but at this moment i have 1 or 2 games in 10 that are "normal" baseball games. In Spring Division i had enjoyable games without cheese, but for now they use EVERY possibility to get that win. High FB and CH only, first 5 batters looks like USA track and field team, lag issues etc.....
Old 05-14-2015, 09:29 AM   #23
Banned

Look at his team name in the score box. Its LAG, I guess that explains it all.
Old 05-14-2015, 02:17 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmericanBA
I am playing a guy now that is blatantly using a lag cheat to pitch. I pitch the ball fine and when he pitches the ball goes from in his hand to past the catcher without it even showing a path to the plate. His name is x-Hydrus-x and he is 50-3. I assume the 3 losses came from disconnects because he is literally un-hittable.

I just really don't want anyone to experience this. Youtube video incoming.
Man the amount of people I run into who do something similar is worrying,not while pitching but they lag me out once I hit the ball so they have unlimited time to whatever on defence. Luckily I do hit a lot of HR's and they can't stop that lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »