Home

Finishing collections?

This is a discussion on Finishing collections? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2015, 09:58 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Finishing collections?

A player rated above the legend can become locked if you don't have one of the lower players yet. For example, on the Blue Jays I completed the team without having Dickey because I had Encarnacion. The higher rated player took the place of the lower and became locked.

If you have the whole team done (above and below the legend), then claim the legend, I'm not sure if it locks the higher players. It shouldn't. To be safe, just put your higher players on the market for an insanely high sell price (so they're out of your collection), claim the legend, then cancel the sell order to return them to your collection.
Old 04-30-2015, 10:15 AM   #18
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezar24
A player rated above the legend can become locked if you don't have one of the lower players yet. For example, on the Blue Jays I completed the team without having Dickey because I had Encarnacion. The higher rated player took the place of the lower and became locked.

If you have the whole team done (above and below the legend), then claim the legend, I'm not sure if it locks the higher players. It shouldn't. To be safe, just put your higher players on the market for an insanely high sell price (so they're out of your collection), claim the legend, then cancel the sell order to return them to your collection.

Ahhh that makes sense. I was wondering why I didn't need Charlie Blackmon to finish the Rockies collection lol
Old 05-01-2015, 12:22 AM   #19
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

So what happens when you already have a legend for a collection?

Say I bought Ted Williams and then complete the collection. Will I have one locked and one unlocked card? Want to make sure or I'll need to sell my legends I have.
Old 05-01-2015, 12:42 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
So what happens when you already have a legend for a collection?

Say I bought Ted Williams and then complete the collection. Will I have one locked and one unlocked card? Want to make sure or I'll need to sell my legends I have.
Yes. An unlocked legend always stays unlocked.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »