Home

Missing Players?? What's up with this??

This is a discussion on Missing Players?? What's up with this?? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2015, 01:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Missing Players?? What's up with this??

Missing players once you buy them from the marketplace? I purchased these 2 from the market and they don't show up on my collections. I know Downs was released last month but Manship is still in the organization. They are nowhere in the 50s or 60s group of players.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2015, 04:27 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Missing Players?? What's up with this??

I bought a Zoilo Almonte today and I could not find him either. I was able to sell him though from the community market page.
Old 04-27-2015, 11:10 AM   #3
Rookie

Hoosierdaddy76's Arena

Unfortunately, not all players released by their teams have been removed from the auction house when searching for players from those teams. For example, Ryan Sweeney still appears as a search result when looking for Cubs players. When you buy him, however, he does not go in your collection as a Cub. Instead, those players will have an NL/AL symbol where the team logo once was.

Instead of looking in your card collection, go to your DD roster which is sorted by position. You will find them in their corresponding positions, but with no team affiliations. You cannot list them from that screen, but in some cases (such as Sweeney's), you can go to the market, select that player, and choose to create a sell order, so long as they are still affiliated with a team according to the market.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:18 AM   #4
Banned

I've started calling them Phantoms. The above advice is correct, but there are a few guys it doesn't work for. Dana Eveland (BOS) and Brad Lincoln (PIT) didn't show up in my DD player page or my collection page last week. I had to go to them in the marketplace and make sell orders to see how many I had.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:42 AM   #5
Rookie

This isn't just for those players

I sold an Adam Jones for 17,200 stubs and didn't receive any of them, and the card is gone
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »