Home

Astro collection for everybody

This is a discussion on Astro collection for everybody within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2015, 08:19 PM   #1
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

OVR: 0
Astro collection for everybody

Tham altuve droped in price was like 40k yesterday just bought one for 17k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2015, 03:00 PM   #2
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Astro collection for everybody

It's probably because of the new gold pack bringing more Altuves to the market. I bought 7 of those packs and Altuve was in 3 of them.
Old 05-02-2015, 03:11 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB9
It's probably because of the new gold pack bringing more Altuves to the market. I bought 7 of those packs and Altuve was in 3 of them.
It's happening to a lot of gold players. I've seen Justin Upton, Kemp, Werth, Altuve, Betances drop significantly in price since yesterday. I have 22 collections completed and it seems as though the final eight are not going to be near as expensive as I thought. I kind of wish they hadn't come out with those gold packs though, because it seems like it is causing the market to tank.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:18 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I finally have the Astros collection complete thanks to these packs and the huge Altuve price drop this weekend, but I'm not going to unlock the collection reward yet because I already have so many amazing 1B, and Jeff Bagwell isn't that much of an upgrade over Edgar Martinez, Will Clark, Fred McGriff, Adrian Gonzalez, et al.

I'm just going to sit on this Altuve card and see if he eventually gets bumped up to a diamond (93 OVR is the cutoff point), since Altuve's having an outstanding season so far offensively. If his production levels stay at his current pace, it's only a matter of time before he goes diamond.

I wouldn't be surprised if Adrian Beltre gets dropped down to gold tier and Altuve goes up to diamond tier tomorrow.

Dallas Keuchel is also probably going up to a gold player soon, since he's leading the MLB in ERA, so the Astros collection will only become more expensive to complete in the coming weeks.

Last edited by jyoung; 05-03-2015 at 08:25 PM.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:26 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I finally have the Astros collection complete thanks to these packs and the huge Altuve price drop this weekend, but I'm not going to unlock the collection reward yet because I already have so many amazing 1B, and Jeff Bagwell isn't that much of an upgrade over Edgar Martinez, Will Clark, Fred McGriff, Adrian Gonzalez, et al.

I'm just going to sit on this Altuve card and see if he eventually gets bumped up to a diamond (93 OVR is the cutoff point), since Altuve's having an outstanding season so far offensively. If his production levels stay at his current pace, it's only a matter of time before he goes diamond.

I wouldn't be surprised if Adrian Beltre gets dropped down to gold tier and Altuve goes up to diamond tier tomorrow.

Dallas Keuchel is also probably going up to a gold player soon, since he's leading the MLB in ERA, so the Astros collection will only become more expensive to complete in the coming weeks.
Do you know how often they will be upgrading cards? Is it every monday or monthly?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2015, 08:35 PM   #6
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh27
Do you know how often they will be upgrading cards? Is it every monday or monthly?
Every Monday

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »