Home

Old 05-25-2015, 12:54 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: OF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag_BoomStick
I'm seriously considering selling Gomez. I pulled him in a standard on Friday. Through around 15-20 games he is hitting .145 1 hr and 6 rbi. Waiting for the market to rebound to sell him. Idk who I'm replacing him with. I had Hanley ramirez who was batting .260 14 hr and 60 rbi and lofton on my bench for defense late in game for ramirez or Ted Williams.
Replace him with Adam Jones
Old 05-25-2015, 03:36 AM   #18
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

OVR: 0

So I sold Gomez and I'm trading him for either puig or Aden jones. Mind you this will be for RF so if I go with jones his fielding will fit hit a bit
Old 05-25-2015, 03:53 AM   #19
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

I guess it was ment to be puig either way.... Just bought him for roughly what I got from selling Gomez and had some extra stubs so I bought a couple packs and puig was in the packs lol. Guy I can sell him come Wednesday for about 13-15k and make my money back.
Old 05-25-2015, 04:06 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag_BoomStick
I guess it was ment to be puig either way.... Just bought him for roughly what I got from selling Gomez and had some extra stubs so I bought a couple packs and puig was in the packs lol. Guy I can sell him come Wednesday for about 13-15k and make my money back.
Puig main position isn't CF like Jones, so he'll get a 20% decrease. So he isn't the Stud that Jones is in the field....

Grab Jones
Old 05-25-2015, 04:24 AM   #21
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by berenjena
Puig main position isn't CF like Jones, so he'll get a 20% decrease. So he isn't the Stud that Jones is in the field....

Grab Jones
I know, puig is in rf which is the position I needed. I have ellsbury in center and minus his arm not being the best the only person that would pull him out of that spot is trout. As of right now ellsbury is hitting .310 8 hr and 35 rbi and is a doubles machine for me. Plus he can steal at a 95% rate. I do have 2 puigs now bc of a lucky card pull right after getting puig so if I wanted I could sell one and get jones as well once the market goes back up.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »