Home

Thank you cheaters...

This is a discussion on Thank you cheaters... within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2015, 09:28 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Thank you cheaters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSimp21
Exactly.... but it was still more fun than playing some throwing change ups down 84% of the time...
A lot of the things you see in online gameplay sucks, but pitch sequencing is 100% controllable.

If your opponent is throwing a ton of changeups down...then lay off of them. That is your fault. It should be easy to predict changeup down and hammer it.
Old 05-21-2015, 09:28 PM   #18
Rookie

With online players, make them pitch to you. Even if you get struck out looking for a few batters, most likely the will walk you trying to throw low change ups all game
Old 05-21-2015, 09:33 PM   #19
Banned

Icon6 Re: Thank you cheaters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronc524
With online players, make them pitch to you. Even if you get struck out looking for a few batters, most likely the will walk you trying to throw low change ups all game
I cant agree with this enough.

Players hardly ever get walked in online games. When you force a BB's, it rattles the opponent and changes the way they pitch to you if you can maintain consistent patience at the plate.

You will end up getting a lot of meatballs (or the opponent will just quit.)
Old 05-21-2015, 09:38 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cts50
I cant agree with this enough.

Players hardly ever get walked in online games. When you force a BB's, it rattles the opponent and changes the way they pitch to you if you can maintain consistent patience at the plate.

You will end up getting a lot of meatballs (or the opponent will just quit.)
With my first batter of any H2H, I always feel out the opposing pitcher. I will never swing on the first pitch, even if it's down the middle. Alot of online players rely on changeup/curveball and sliders out of the zone. Be patient in an at-bat and don't swing for the fences every pitch.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:58 PM   #21
Rookie

So this guy I'm playing was doing the bunt animation constantly to annoy me and I struck him out but then he got runs on the corners with two outs and subbed in a pitch hitter for his pitcher in the second inning only to ground out(lol) on the next inning I got a run so he proceeded to pause the game and sit there for 6 minutes waiting for the timer to run out lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2015, 04:04 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTheMAKER
So this guy I'm playing was doing the bunt animation constantly to annoy me and I struck him out but then he got runs on the corners with two outs and subbed in a pitch hitter for his pitcher in the second inning only to ground out(lol) on the next inning I got a run so he proceeded to pause the game and sit there for 6 minutes waiting for the timer to run out lol
Why are you laughing? That dude just wasted 6 minutes of your life. Smh

And you will probably laugh at that comment, but call me 6 minutes before you die and tell me if you still think it is funny.

Yeah. I went there.
Old 05-22-2015, 04:52 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cts50
Why are you laughing? That dude just wasted 6 minutes of your life. Smh

And you will probably laugh at that comment, but call me 6 minutes before you die and tell me if you still think it is funny.

Yeah. I went there.
Lmao I would have wasted 30 more minutes finishing that game so I thank him for saving me time if anything lol you gotta chill bruh
Old 05-22-2015, 05:19 PM   #24
Rookie

Are change ups down in the zone that bad? Because that and splitters down are my strikeout pitches....I don't want to call myself a cheeser either. I hate when Dee Gordon leads off and on the first pitch drops a bunt for a single than two pitches and two pitch outs later he's on third with nobody out and a 2-0 count on their #2 hitter....

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »