Home

Thank you cheaters...

This is a discussion on Thank you cheaters... within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2015, 05:59 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Thank you cheaters...

Currently playing some loser that has rizzo at second freeman at third, and beltre at short
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2015, 02:15 AM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTheMAKER
Lmao I would have wasted 30 more minutes finishing that game so I thank him for saving me time if anything lol you gotta chill bruh
Thought the sarcasm was obvious enough.....I'd make it easier to recognize next time, but I'm not sure that one can.
Old 05-23-2015, 02:16 AM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickfan2526
Are change ups down in the zone that bad? Because that and splitters down are my strikeout pitches....I don't want to call myself a cheeser either. I hate when Dee Gordon leads off and on the first pitch drops a bunt for a single than two pitches and two pitch outs later he's on third with nobody out and a 2-0 count on their #2 hitter....
Play your 3rd Baseman up and throw better pitches

That sounds controllable
Old 05-23-2015, 02:18 AM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh27
Currently playing some loser that has rizzo at second freeman at third, and beltre at short
I mean, if you cant take advantage of that, then he deserves to use those players across his infield.

I mean seriously, put some balls in play and force him to make plays with those guys.

And just because it is bothering me, Beltre at SS, Rizzo at 2B...Freeman at 3B. Why wouldnt you put Freeman at SS instead of Beltre..who...ya know....actually plays 3B in real life?
Old 05-23-2015, 08:37 AM   #29
Rookie

I remember I played a dude with Rizzo at LF. I immediately switched to directional hitting and abused the hell of out that. I would constantly tag and run all over him, and he eventually raged quit
Old 05-23-2015, 08:45 AM   #30
Rookie

esham313's Arena

Started out having fun with DD at first but ran into scrubs cheating past 4 games. I officially retired from DD. will finish my transferred 14' Tigers chose.
Old 05-23-2015, 04:11 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchYankee
I feel the pain of all you guys who want to play REAL ball online (including myself).
Played the last 5 days a lot of H2H online and i had so much team laggers, team bunters, team speedsters, team bleu screen, team only changups and the other team cheesers to ruin the game for me.....

So the verdict is now that i am done with DD. I play this mode to have fun, but i realize that i being more frustated than having baseball fun.

Iam going to start playing a offline yankees franchise, Hope this will get me more fun than DD at the moment. I dont know SCEA can do anything about these cheaters that only want to win at all cost, but for the moment they lost me in this mode.

To all those cheaters: if you can not win a videogame, yes a videogame playing normal baseball without those tricks, how on earth are you cheesers in real life??? Dont wanna know.....

Just my 2 euro cents.
I feel your pain. I found myself getting more frustrated then having fun, so I started an offline franchise with Detroit. This allowed me to get away from DD online for a few days as well as work on a few other things to help my game. When I went back online, I was able to get some enjoyment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2015, 10:50 PM   #32
Rookie

goodplanbarf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cts50
So I umpire high school baseball games in my state.

I had a game today between two somewhat solid teams that battled back and forth 1-0, then 2-1, then 3-2, then 3-3 for a while...

Then, in the bottom of the 6th inning (remember, H.S only plays 7), the home team bunted the leadoff man on. Stole 2B on the next pitch (with the batter bunting through the pitch). Then the next pitch was successfully bunted, and the defense played on the runner at 2nd base, who was going to 3rd. After a pickle, the runner made it back to 2nd safely, and the home team now has 1st, 2nd and nobody out. Next batter? Bunts down the 1st base line. Pitcher cant handle it. Everyone is safe....First pitch to the next batter is a strike right down the middle, the batter misses it (on a bunt attempt), it goes to the backstop, every runner moves up a base (and the run scores to take the lead)....

After one more successful bunt, 2 strikeouts, and a ground out to end the inning, the home team led 5-3 going into the top of the 7th without a single swinging base hit in the inning.

Guys, I umpired a Diamond Dynasty game today. lol

I just had to share that. It took me every once of self-control to not tell the home team that they were cheesing. hahah

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »