Home

New Packs!!

This is a discussion on New Packs!! within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2015, 11:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New Packs!!

Has anyone tried any of the new packs?? I really want to try out the ballers pack (2 gold players, 1 gold or higher equipment, and 100% higher chance at diamonds!!!!) But it cost 35k stubs. The Prime time pack looks good too (1 gold player and 1 gold equipment with 25% higher chance at diamonds for 15k) but I might wait and see what people get before trying to sell stuff to buy some.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2015, 11:51 AM   #2
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

Re: New Packs!!

Great I can play even more teams full of Cabreras, trouts and stantons. Can't wait.
Old 05-22-2015, 11:54 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag_BoomStick
Great I can play even more teams full of Cabreras, trouts and stantons. Can't wait.
Yeah, I'm going to be honest - I don't understand the long-term plan for this mode. It's already the case that TONS of teams have all of the best players, and it's only going to get worse and worse. One of the four players in the WS division has the team name "DoneWithDiamondDynasty SamePlayersBoring"... and I kind of have to agree.

I'm not really sure what the solution is here, though...
Old 05-22-2015, 11:56 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 55

These packs are absolutely terrible in terms of value. The market is about to officially tank for good.
Old 05-22-2015, 11:59 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpolloestupendo
Yeah, I'm going to be honest - I don't understand the long-term plan for this mode. It's already the case that TONS of teams have all of the best players, and it's only going to get worse and worse. One of the four players in the WS division has the team name "DoneWithDiamondDynasty SamePlayersBoring"... and I kind of have to agree.

I'm not really sure what the solution is here, though...
I agree, despite seeming overly excited when starting this thread whenever I see a new pack I think "Well darn, there goes the price of golds and diamonds". As far as gameplay maybe they should have two head to head options, one that is ranked and one that isnt. Both modes get the same amount of rewards but unranked would be for those players that just want to play a fun game of baseball while ranked would hopefully keep all of the "win at all costs" players away from the rest of us.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2015, 12:01 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
These packs are absolutely terrible in terms of value. The market is about to officially tank for good.
Agreed, I decided to buy one Ballers pack and got Mike Trout so I cant complain. I'm debating rather I should sell him though....my assumption is that his price will go down at least slightly once people open more of these packs and then I can rebuy him for my team at a lower price
Old 05-22-2015, 12:07 PM   #7
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

Man the servers are acting up these new packs have lowered everybodys sale value by alot also, tulo going for 26 k trout going for 30k XD definitely a bad day to sell cards.
Old 05-22-2015, 12:10 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeythebigboss
Man the servers are acting up these new packs have lowered everybodys sale value by alot also, tulo going for 26 k trout going for 30k XD definitely a bad day to sell cards.
Wow Trout already dropped that low?! I guess i'll keep him in my squad then....not that thats a bad thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »