Home

Piece Together My WHOLE Lineup

This is a discussion on Piece Together My WHOLE Lineup within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2015, 12:21 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Piece Together My WHOLE Lineup

I need help picking and choosing who to put in my lineup and who to sell. I will give you the list of players I have available to me. If there is a star (*) next to them, they can't be sold.

Rotation Options
Kershaw
Ryan*
Hernandez
Harvey
Scherzer
Wainwright
Sale
Niekro

Lineup Options
C - Piazza*
C - Posey
1B - McGriff*
1B - Cabrera
1B - Goldschmidt
1B - Killebrew*
2B - Carew*
2B - Cano
3B - Schmidt*
3B - Beltre*
SS - Tulowitzki
SS - Smith*
LF - Williams*
LF - Harper
CF - Trout
CF - McCutchen
CF - Lofton
RF - Winfield
RF - Stanton

Please, no comments/questions about the amount I've spent on this game, etc. I've spent plenty because I have the income that allows me to do just that. Just help me set a rotation, lineup, and bench. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2015, 12:33 AM   #2
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

Re: Piece Together My WHOLE Lineup

Ok this is what you need to do.... Put all the names in a hat and start pulling names bc the team is stacked no matter what.

In all honesty though I'd consider avoiding scherzer, wainwright and neikro. All I've used a good amount and all have been pulled from my rotation for struggling. But everyone's different with different players. I finished the royals collection to get Brett for third bc I figured that would be an unstoppable platoon with Schmidt at 3rd. Turns out I can't do jack with Brett (hitting .205 2 hr and 9 rbi after 25 games) and Schmidt just takes constantly against both lefties and righties.
Old 05-29-2015, 08:19 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobylovelamp
I need help picking and choosing who to put in my lineup and who to sell. I will give you the list of players I have available to me. If there is a star (*) next to them, they can't be sold.

Rotation Options
Kershaw
Ryan*
Hernandez
Harvey
Scherzer
Wainwright
Sale
Niekro

Lineup Options
C - Piazza*
C - Posey
1B - McGriff*
1B - Cabrera
1B - Goldschmidt
1B - Killebrew*
2B - Carew*
2B - Cano
3B - Schmidt*
3B - Beltre*
SS - Tulowitzki
SS - Smith*
LF - Williams*
LF - Harper
CF - Trout
CF - McCutchen
CF - Lofton
RF - Winfield
RF - Stanton

Please, no comments/questions about the amount I've spent on this game, etc. I've spent plenty because I have the income that allows me to do just that. Just help me set a rotation, lineup, and bench. Thanks!
Is ALL about the batting stance...who do you feel more comfortable pitching or hitting with...that what it all comes down to
Old 05-29-2015, 08:39 AM   #4
Rookie

Just put a little thought into it brother.. Really ain't rocket science with that available selection. Hit triangle to view player stats.

And i agree with the guy above me.. Its more about who you're comfortable hitting/pitching with. Some struggle hitting with trout for instance... To each his own
Old 05-29-2015, 09:11 AM   #5
Rookie

aparks87's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobylovelamp

Rotation Options
Kershaw
Ryan*
Hernandez
Harvey
Scherzer
Wainwright
Sale
Niekro

Lineup Options
C - Piazza*
C - Posey
1B - McGriff*
1B - Cabrera
1B - Goldschmidt
1B - Killebrew*
2B - Carew*
2B - Cano
3B - Schmidt*
3B - Beltre*
SS - Tulowitzki
SS - Smith*
LF - Williams*
LF - Harper
CF - Trout
CF - McCutchen
CF - Lofton
RF - Winfield
RF - Stanton

Wow. This teams needs a lot of work. I would start by spending more money and buying a bunch of standard packs and pray you get some common and bronze pitchers to replace some of the junk in your rotation.

Next, i would sell off the cards you don't need, and buy a half dozen Melvin Upton JR's. His upside is through the roof. I know you can only use 1 of them in your active lineup...but if you have 5 duplicates on your bench rooting for the one in your lineup...it goes a long way for team morale and can boost the stats of the other players.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »