Home

Next $Diamond$

This is a discussion on Next $Diamond$ within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2015, 03:55 PM   #1
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

OVR: 0
Next $Diamond$

So last update the big winner was Bryce harper turning into a well earned Diamond. Won't rave about him anymore because it will take about a Essay to do it justice XD. Who do you think is next for the Diamon treatment altuve could be maybe but to me nelson Cruz is a good bet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2015, 04:00 PM   #2
MVP

Syce's Arena

Re: Next $Diamond$

im surprised altuve isnt a diamond already. from the beginning of the season he was considered the best 2nd baseman in the game with obviously cano in that convo, but cano hasnt batted well this season(only averaging .251 right now).
Old 05-29-2015, 04:12 PM   #3
Rookie

Gambit1193's Arena

From the pitchers it'll be between Bumgarner, Grienke and Kluber. Bumgarner is already a 92 so he's 1 away. I think Grienke is a 90? so he's 3 away? Not sure if he gets it this monday or not. Same with Kluber. I think they'll all go diamond, just a matter of which one first.
Old 05-29-2015, 04:19 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambit1193
From the pitchers it'll be between Bumgarner, Grienke and Kluber. Bumgarner is already a 92 so he's 1 away. I think Grienke is a 90? so he's 3 away? Not sure if he gets it this monday or not. Same with Kluber. I think they'll all go diamond, just a matter of which one first.
Grienke is a 92
Old 05-29-2015, 04:34 PM   #5
Rookie

Gambit1193's Arena

Right so it's a toss up between Grienke and Bum, Grienke's had the better season though so leaning towards him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2015, 04:48 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambit1193
Right so it's a toss up between Grienke and Bum, Grienke's had the better season though so leaning towards him.
I brought him to sell yesterday for 7450 and he dominated today complete game 5 hits 8 SOs and had a shutout 2 outs 9th and then a warning track shot to right dropped by Cruz for a in the park HR I was pissed.
Old 05-29-2015, 05:52 PM   #7
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

Dellin betances reliever from the Yankees will be Diamond two weeks from now thats right i said reliever his Filthy right now first and only Diamond reliever.
Old 05-29-2015, 07:50 PM   #8
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

I got grienke in an after game reward a few days ago. Stuck him in the rotation and have yet to use him. If he does go diamond It might be something I hold onto for a bit and see how his price moves. I've had bad luck with diamond starters so far as producing for me. Sold scherzer the other day bc he was 6-7 I think it was with a 4.5 era. Harvey is sitting on the bench bc he is 4-5 but that's more the bats fault. Whenever he pitched I couldn't do anything offensively. His era is 3.4 so it's respectable just haven't gotten the wins with him. Then there is weinwright who's 8-6 with a 4.15 era. Only good elite guy I have that's performed for me is seaver who is next to a constant win. He is sitting at 11-3 with a 2.6 era. I just stuck King felix in the rotation after making a killing selling Schmidt and getting him back from his collection. If Felix doesn't perform he is gone as well. Right now my rotation is:

Seaver
King Felix
Grienke
Fernandez
Price

With Fernandez and price on the bump if either start to struggle I have plenty of gold pitchers ready to try out for there spots plus Harvey itching to get back in there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »