Home

MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (5/31/15)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (5/31/15) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2015, 11:52 AM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (5/31/15)

Another week is almost wrapped up in Diamond Dynasty, and with no packs being released over the weekend prices have been soaring almost across the board. So with that in mind, I'll look ahead once again and try to predict who might be getting a ratings boost Monday morning.

I'll be breaking the predictions into tiers based on my own confidence level.

Ratings Boost Probability: High

-Justin Upton - Upton has been ruining the baseball all season, but over the past month he's hitting for average while still hitting bombs.

-Prince Fielder - I predicted Fielder would get a boost last week, and he did get a plus-2 boost. Still, he's not a Gold as of yet. He's hitting .361 on the season (second in MLB behind Dee Gordon) and .381 with 9 home runs over the last 30 days. It seems fair to assume he may go Gold this week.

-Josh Donaldson - Donaldson has put together a great year in Toronto. He's received some boosts already this year, but it's hard to find many players hitting the ball better than him right now.

-Paul Goldschmidt - Goldy is third in WAR, fourth in batting average, third in RBI, second in OPS. In short, he's really good. Even though he's already a Diamond, he should get a boost.

-Drew Storen - Storen is second in saves, has youth on his side and is striking out over a hitter an inning.

-Kyle Gibson - Gibson is a young starter that has been stuck as a Bronze to this point. But he's having a great year that includes an ERA of 1.36 over the past month.

-Mike Bolsinger - This seems like one of those deals where Bolsinger just needs to be boosted to get out of being a Common.

-Kris Bryant - Bryant has the right amount of hype and stats to get to a Gold sooner than later. He's just really good, and when you show that early on, it seems more likely that a ratings boost will follow.

-Brandon Belt - The last time Belt was changed, he actually was downgraded some weeks back. But he's hitting .330 over the last 30 days and that goes along with 6 home runs.

Read on if you would like to check out more players who might be getting a boost this week.

Read More - Ratings Boost Predictions For 6/1/15
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2015, 01:20 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (5/31/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB

Another week is almost wrapped up in Diamond Dynasty, and with no packs being released over the weekend prices have been soaring almost across the board. So with that in mind, I'll look ahead once again and try to predict who might be getting a ratings boost Monday morning.

I'll be breaking the predictions into tiers based on my own confidence level.

Ratings Boost Probability: High

-Justin Upton - Upton has been ruining the baseball all season, but over the past month he's hitting for average while still hitting bombs.

-Prince Fielder - I predicted Fielder would get a boost last week, and he did get a plus-2 boost. Still, he's not a Gold as of yet. He's hitting .361 on the season (second in MLB behind Dee Gordon) and .381 with 9 home runs over the last 30 days. It seems fair to assume he may go Gold this week.

-Josh Donaldson - Donaldson has put together a great year in Toronto. He's received some boosts already this year, but it's hard to find many players hitting the ball better than him right now.

-Paul Goldschmidt - Goldy is third in WAR, fourth in batting average, third in RBI, second in OPS. In short, he's really good. Even though he's already a Diamond, he should get a boost.

-Drew Storen - Storen is second in saves, has youth on his side and is striking out over a hitter an inning.

-Kyle Gibson - Gibson is a young starter that has been stuck as a Bronze to this point. But he's having a great year that includes an ERA of 1.36 over the past month.

-Mike Bolsinger - This seems like one of those deals where Bolsinger just needs to be boosted to get out of being a Common.

-Kris Bryant - Bryant has the right amount of hype and stats to get to a Gold sooner than later. He's just really good, and when you show that early on, it seems more likely that a ratings boost will follow.

-Brandon Belt - The last time Belt was changed, he actually was downgraded some weeks back. But he's hitting .330 over the last 30 days and that goes along with 6 home runs.

Read on if you would like to check out more players who might be getting a boost this week.

Read More - Ratings Boost Predictions For 6/1/15
Not bad. I think donaldson gets upgraded, but not until next monday. They are usually a little late. I think wong definitely goes gold, wacha definitely goes gold also. Don't think upton gets upgraded just yet. Fielder, storen, and probably belt will all be upgraded. Not sold on Vogt just yet ( he had those insane numbers early in the year and has somewhat cooled off). Crawford hasn't done anything since his last upgrade. I think arenado will be upgraded next monday. I am so so on bryant. Either way he will only get upgraded a few points, so sell now IMO. The 2 closers from the rockies should be upgraded along with familia and santiago casilla. Burnett HAS to go up. Archer and sonny gray may reach 90 as well.
Old 05-31-2015, 02:14 PM   #3
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Are the servers down? I literally got into this mode today and after all the setup, I couldn't play a game smh
Old 05-31-2015, 02:17 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
Are the servers down? I literally got into this mode today and after all the setup, I couldn't play a game smh
yea they're messed up atm
Old 05-31-2015, 03:14 PM   #5
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh27
yea they're messed up atm
ah ok, thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2015, 03:36 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Servers are back up.
Old 05-31-2015, 05:26 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 27

Seems kind of pointless to stock up on Bronze cards that may get a boost because so many people already have them. Too many on the market. Better to invest in Silver cards that get a boost or go Gold in my opinion.
Old 05-31-2015, 05:57 PM   #8
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
Seems kind of pointless to stock up on Bronze cards that may get a boost because so many people already have them. Too many on the market. Better to invest in Silver cards that get a boost or go Gold in my opinion.
You'd be surprised how fast bronze/silver cards sell. People often sell their bronzes/silvers for dirt cheap or feed them. Besides I think most people buying bronze cards are investing for multiple roster updates down the line. They are extremely cheap so basically zero risk in buying some bronze cards. I don't like to invest in cards really. I find I make more money just buying cards and selling them within the next hour, but I understand the reasoning behind investing in cards.

Last edited by MrOldboy; 05-31-2015 at 06:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »