Home

Worst part about flipping cards!!!

This is a discussion on Worst part about flipping cards!!! within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2015, 03:10 PM   #9
Rookie

djeternal2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Worst part about flipping cards!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB Bob
I do the same thing Oldboy does. I have my team..my collections but I still buy and sell cards. When new packs come out I'll test them a bit but in the long run buying and selling is best. When everyone was going on about the market crashing a few weekends ago I made 100,000 stubs. This weekend I made 30,000. I dont know what I'll every use my stubs on other than finishing my collections...I sit over 200,000 and up to 260,000 at any given time.
Yup best method to make stubs in this game. I made 30k buying and selling Ortiz yesterday and that was in a couple hours and doesn';t account for selling Harper for 30k after buying him for 12k last weekend. I saw in one of the other threads a guy lost 30k trying to play the market by holding cards they thought would go up only to see their price drop in half overnight. The only thing I regret was not selling Altuve yesterday when I saw him hit 28k. I was hoping he'd go diamond today.
Old 06-01-2015, 03:17 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Worst part about flipping cards!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djeternal2
Yup best method to make stubs in this game. I made 30k buying and selling Ortiz yesterday and that was in a couple hours and doesn';t account for selling Harper for 30k after buying him for 12k last weekend. I saw in one of the other threads a guy lost 30k trying to play the market by holding cards they thought would go up only to see their price drop in half overnight. The only thing I regret was not selling Altuve yesterday when I saw him hit 28k. I was hoping he'd go diamond today.
lol I flipped ortiz all day long and missed out on selling altuve as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »