Home

To Sell or Not To Sell

This is a discussion on To Sell or Not To Sell within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2015, 05:32 PM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: To Sell or Not To Sell

I have Jonathan Papelbon, Houston Street, and Drew Storen on my roster. All of them are 84 overall but street is worth almost double the other two. The rest of my bullpen is solid. Which should I sell before the weekend?
Old 06-03-2015, 05:42 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobd1456
I have Jonathan Papelbon, Houston Street, and Drew Storen on my roster. All of them are 84 overall but street is worth almost double the other two. The rest of my bullpen is solid. Which should I sell before the weekend?
storen. He will be in the packs 99%. Buy multiple of him on saturday though, I think he will go gold in a couple of weeks. They all have a pretty decent chance of being in the packs actually. Storen has the highest chance though IMO.
Old 06-03-2015, 05:44 PM   #11
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

is it 100% guaranteed that prices will go down after the packs? I have Kluber, Garrit Cole, Jose Reyes, Michael Brantley, and Nelson Cruz to sell but i'm scared I won't be able to get them all back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2015, 05:52 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biizz713
is it 100% guaranteed that prices will go down after the packs? I have Kluber, Garrit Cole, Jose Reyes, Michael Brantley, and Nelson Cruz to sell but i'm scared I won't be able to get them all back.

It always does. My question is, when is the right time to sell your players? About half of my team is expendable as I have a lot of legend collections done
Old 06-03-2015, 05:58 PM   #13
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15

For the guys that buy and sell guys they play with and want to keep, how many stubs are you getting out of it? What kind of profit are you turning a week?
Old 06-03-2015, 06:26 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB Bob
For the guys that buy and sell guys they play with and want to keep, how many stubs are you getting out of it? What kind of profit are you turning a week?
a lot of stubs. If I had to guess it'd be between 5-7k a night depending on the market
Old 06-03-2015, 07:33 PM   #15
Just started!

Should I sell my Strasburg? He's the ace of my staff but I could sell him for 9k and try and pick him back up. His overall has gone down though recently.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2015, 08:16 PM   #16
Rookie

Gambit1193's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobd1456
Should I sell my Strasburg? He's the ace of my staff but I could sell him for 9k and try and pick him back up. His overall has gone down though recently.
It might go down more since he hasnt been good. But now he's on the DL and they'd been pretty nice to people on the DL not touching them

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »