Home

MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (6/7/15)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (6/7/15) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2015, 10:11 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (6/7/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
Apparently, Betances will never be upgraded!
Sold him. He's easy to hit for great players.

Grabbed Tyler Clippard instead
Old 06-08-2015, 10:18 AM   #34
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by berenjena

And the computer too. I give up more homers with him than any of my relievers. Combined with last year he should absolutely be a diamond. He's the best reliever on the planet right now. What I don't understand is how inconsistent they have been. Harper becomes a diamond after the best month of his career but Cruz is doing this for the second year in a row. Sonny Gray can't even be rated above Chris archer and Jacob degrom when he's been great his entire career. If you're gonna bump Harper for two months then why can't you do that for other players?
Old 06-08-2015, 10:27 AM   #35
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
And the computer too. I give up more homers with him than any of my relievers. Combined with last year he should absolutely be a diamond. He's the best reliever on the planet right now. What I don't understand is how inconsistent they have been. Harper becomes a diamond after the best month of his career but Cruz is doing this for the second year in a row. Sonny Gray can't even be rated above Chris archer and Jacob degrom when he's been great his entire career. If you're gonna bump Harper for two months then why can't you do that for other players?
I'm pitching with Archer right now and he feels like NOTHING special. Getting killed right now.

He needs serious pitches upgrades as well.

He feels like a #5.

He's throwing 97/98 out there but for some reason people see it clearly. So annoying.

I think I may just sell him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2015, 11:39 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

How I manage to lose money every Monday trying to buy the guys that I believe are going to be upgraded is beyond me. Every guy I bought Friday-Saturday was not upgraded and they decided to upgrade Clippard and Familia? How is Bryant still a silver, how can Gray be still at 87. Goldschmidt got a well deserved upgrade but there were some strange decisions in there today overall.
Old 06-08-2015, 12:30 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterHol
How I manage to lose money every Monday trying to buy the guys that I believe are going to be upgraded is beyond me. Every guy I bought Friday-Saturday was not upgraded and they decided to upgrade Clippard and Familia? How is Bryant still a silver, how can Gray be still at 87. Goldschmidt got a well deserved upgrade but there were some strange decisions in there today overall.

I rarely make money on Monday's from the weekend, but I rake it in all week. I am done with this speculation game now, way too easy to make stubs flipping

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 06-08-2015, 01:47 PM   #38
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by berenjena

He's yet to give an earned run for me *knocks on wood*

When I face him I find his slurve hard to hit mixed with his fastball but we'll see. Used to like David Robertson but he couldn't be gone from my bullpen faster
Old 06-08-2015, 02:23 PM   #39
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
He's yet to give an earned run for me *knocks on wood*

When I face him I find his slurve hard to hit mixed with his fastball but we'll see. Used to like David Robertson but he couldn't be gone from my bullpen faster
Yeah Betances has gotten me good a lot as well. I feel like it's just that he's so tall, and the Cutter is evil if you can hit both sides of the plate with it. He's definitely owned me.
Old 06-08-2015, 05:19 PM   #40
Just started!

They need to stop focusing on their favorite teams. I mean the Dodges are always getting upgrades yet, My tigers are overlooked while playing good or bad. Puig hasn't been good since before playoffs last year a day made the cover lol.
Tigers have Jose batting over .350 and his speed is like 63... he's the best defensive SS in baseball 63 speed? He's needs overhaul.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »