Home

MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (6/7/15)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (6/7/15) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2015, 12:38 AM   #49
Rookie

frasety's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (6/7/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
No offense but I hate that line of thinking that we should just shut up and not be able to complain. If a game has a flaw then why not point it out? How will the developers ever know if something can be improved upon? The fact is, they are neglecting many players who have either been worse or outperformed their rating. It's not that time consuming to update the cards especially considering they won't be adding any new ones.
Thats a fair point, i just get sick of so many people complain about the same players I guess.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:15 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3

I held on to Nelson Cruz long enough. He had pretty decent HR and RBIs for me but his Batting Avg was around.215 and his defense caused me multiple games. I sold him and replaced him with Puig and I have only played 3 games, he is batting .500 for me.
Old 06-10-2015, 02:01 AM   #51
Rookie

Gambit1193's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincyez
I held on to Nelson Cruz long enough. He had pretty decent HR and RBIs for me but his Batting Avg was around.215 and his defense caused me multiple games. I sold him and replaced him with Puig and I have only played 3 games, he is batting .500 for me.
I recently got Puig as my login reward. He's been getting alot of hits for me as well and that cannon arm in RF is amazing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2015, 04:31 AM   #52
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

tried Puig, defense is just barely better than Cruz. sold him for 12k after he completely whiffed on a line drive right to him. bought 12 packs and got nothing out of em, so that was a fail.

but yeah, I went back to Hayward in RF and that's who i'll probably stick with unless I somehow get my hands on a Stanton. he bats over .300 for me and can actually catch the ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »