Home

Batting Cameras

This is a discussion on Batting Cameras within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2015, 06:53 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Batting Cameras

Maybe it's just me, but I've fought my way up to the 1850-1900 range after being stuck as 1650 forever once I went to zone. Now I can't hit a fastball from the 1850+ kids because I can never seem to line it up or I'm late. I am probably popping up 85% of them. I'm still using catcher classic. Anyone else having the same struggles or have a solution to try?

I just played "Cowboys" who is VT GUEST and he rocked any fastball I threw his way and even if it was a mm off the plate he didn't bite...mm on the plate it got crushed. No check swings or anything...best hitter I've seen

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2015, 11:47 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Batting Cameras

Quote:
Originally Posted by VowedVengeance
Maybe it's just me, but I've fought my way up to the 1850-1900 range after being stuck as 1650 forever once I went to zone. Now I can't hit a fastball from the 1850+ kids because I can never seem to line it up or I'm late. I am probably popping up 85% of them. I'm still using catcher classic. Anyone else having the same struggles or have a solution to try?

I just played "Cowboys" who is VT GUEST and he rocked any fastball I threw his way and even if it was a mm off the plate he didn't bite...mm on the plate it got crushed. No check swings or anything...best hitter I've seen

VTGuest is good, but he's not even the best I've played. Wait til you face some of the other guys...my god. You just pray they hit it hard at somebody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-09-2015, 11:32 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:

Haha! Me being one of those 1800+ and beating even the 7th best player two days ago (Rating 1995)....

Here is my advice.

Keep your left thumb still for the most part! Concentrate in balls down the middle of the plate and move the stick a bit if the ball is in the corner is anywhere else.

This is key. Sometimes we concentrate so much in hitting the good pitches, that we miss the meatballs.

I have zero problem with fastball, my main problem is when people throw 90% change up, curve and sliders in the corners...those are the tough ones to hit.

You come at me with fastballs and you're going to have a bad time.
Old 06-09-2015, 11:33 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoItage
VTGuest is good, but he's not even the best I've played. Wait til you face some of the other guys...my god. You just pray they hit it hard at somebody.

What is your team's name and location? I'm curious to know if I have played you before
Old 06-09-2015, 12:49 PM   #5
Banned

Tar Heels, we had the Gerrit Cole match up a few weeks ago

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2015, 02:05 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Tar Heels, we had the Gerrit Cole match up a few weeks ago

Couldn't touch Cole!

Cole and Fernandez always give me trouble.

Can't wait for a rematch one of these days, I feel like my team is a bit more complete this time.
Old 06-09-2015, 02:58 PM   #7
Banned

I look forward to hit, hopefully I'll have confidence in hitting at that time

Old 06-09-2015, 03:28 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoItage

I played cardnal birds weeks back, and that's exactly what I did. Everything he hit, he it hard.I ended up losing 6-3, and played a solid game. I was a low rating at the time though, I feel like I have a chance if we were to meet again lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »