Home

Triple Play Challenge

This is a discussion on Triple Play Challenge within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2015, 02:58 PM   #65
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Triple Play Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Like I said, not worth the time when there are plenty of options already created for you to use. Only a few people will benefit by being the popular/first challenges when it's only one stub per play. There are so many other more lucrative options to make stubs in the game.
I've been doing it more for the fun of playing these challenges. I'm actually enjoying them a lot right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2015, 04:57 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
How much XP are you getting in those 50 attempts? I find that I get a card for around every 3k XP I get. Is that what you're seeing too?

I quit after I reached 25k XP and got 9 cards so you're probably right about that.
Old 06-14-2015, 12:33 AM   #67
Rookie

Just played one and pulled a hunter pence
Old 06-14-2015, 12:49 AM   #68
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

My friend played me newest version of this, then created his own and played it. He played it 3 times, and was rewarded with 3 diamond cards in a row. Naturally we both tried it again, but ended up getting only silvers. I thought for a while that we stumbled upon a sure way to get diamonds lol.
Old 06-14-2015, 10:11 AM   #69
Rookie

Reaper3201430's Arena

Wow, I wish I would've read this topic earlier. After trying the challenge 5 times, I made 6000 stubs and got two gold cards, Mad Bum and Longoria. Found my new grinding method!
Old 06-14-2015, 10:52 AM   #70
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

I have like five or six collections done and I'm still only getting like two cards per game. I don't get it because I was getting three a few weeks ago with two less. Any way I did this once and finished twenty attempts on hof and still only got two cards despite getting a ton of xp. Oh and they were Matt Adams and a stadium. I'm gonna do the whole thing later though.

Last edited by TonyDanzaFan; 06-14-2015 at 10:54 AM.
Old 06-14-2015, 11:13 AM   #71
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
I have like five or six collections done and I'm still only getting like two cards per game. I don't get it because I was getting three a few weeks ago with two less. Any way I did this once and finished twenty attempts on hof and still only got two cards despite getting a ton of xp. Oh and they were Matt Adams and a stadium. I'm gonna do the whole thing later though.
What I've found is that some of these triple play challenges give out different amounts of XP per triple play. One that I created, I changed a bunch of sliders and stuff like that, and it only gives out like 250xp per triple play. On the other hand, my friend made it on veteran without changing anything and I get 411xp per triple play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2015, 11:58 AM   #72
Rookie

frasety's Arena

I did the hof one with NL all stars vs red sox and ortiz bunting.

The nice thing is you only need one hand to play it so you can have a game in the morning and drink a coffee while you do it, or even do it while you drink a beer at night.

I got a bunch of cards after but none were worth much, i did get 1900 stubs tho so really its easy money if you can handle the lack of entertainment involved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »