Home

Is SCEA going to deal with intentionally lagging out

This is a discussion on Is SCEA going to deal with intentionally lagging out within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2015, 07:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is SCEA going to deal with intentionally lagging out

Played a game where I was winning 5-1 after the 4th. Dude pauses it for a min, and every at bat after that the pitchers that were thrown to me were flinching toward the plate, making impossible to hit. He struck me out in the 6th and it the game froze for a minute saying that I had lost the connection and return to the lobby. Figuring he just pulled the plug, i was happy to take my W and then it says I lost the game and my rating went down. Upsetting but people like that should not be playing the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2015, 08:19 PM   #2
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Re: Is SCEA going to deal with intentionally lagging out

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayb_270
Played a game where I was winning 5-1 after the 4th. Dude pauses it for a min, and every at bat after that the pitchers that were thrown to me were flinching toward the plate, making impossible to hit. He struck me out in the 6th and it the game froze for a minute saying that I had lost the connection and return to the lobby. Figuring he just pulled the plug, i was happy to take my W and then it says I lost the game and my rating went down. Upsetting but people like that should not be playing the game.
Who were you playing? May have been a DoS attack. Yes there are people who do this to win game.
Old 06-18-2015, 08:52 PM   #3
Rookie

This happened to me today the dude kept pausing the game and then his pitches would be coming right down the middle then boom in the dirt n I'm striking out
Old 06-18-2015, 11:06 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Who were you playing? May have been a DoS attack. Yes there are people who do this to win game.

His user name was HomeTowne 235
Old 06-19-2015, 01:10 AM   #5
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayb_270
His user name was HomeTowne 235
Yep, very fishy. He only has 4 losses on his record, yet on the first page of his game history I can already count more games where he was losing than that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2015, 07:15 AM   #6
MVP

ph33's Arena

I hope you filed a grievance report. Even though it may seem like it won't do anything I think they'll notice if others start doing the same. I hope...

I'll never understand why people do this. Does it satisfy them to get cheap wins?
Old 06-19-2015, 07:24 AM   #7
Rookie

Thumbs down Re: Is SCEA going to deal with intentionally lagging out

Happened to me twice last night.. I don't get it it's like getting laid in a whore house... Yeah sure you got the job done, but was there really any question that it would happen? I hate when ppl quit if I'm winning or dominating on the mound n I get a W NVM exposing an error like that to get wins... Awfull
Old 06-19-2015, 08:06 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
I hope you filed a grievance report. Even though it may seem like it won't do anything I think they'll notice if others start doing the same. I hope...

I'll never understand why people do this. Does it satisfy them to get cheap wins?

I did, but I'm not sure they do anything. Sony should find a way to deal with this

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »