Home

MLB 15 The Show June Topps 50 Diamond Dynasty Pack Available Now & More

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show June Topps 50 Diamond Dynasty Pack Available Now & More within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2015, 09:59 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show June Topps 50 Diamond Dynasty Pack Availablle Now & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
Sooo how exactly do you get a good amount if stubbs without straight up buying them with real $?
Triple play challenges or the double play no fielding challenges. Easy stubs plus cards
Old 07-02-2015, 10:40 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
Sooo how exactly do you get a good amount if stubbs without straight up buying them with real $?

Start buying low and selling high. Don't use buy now or sell now. Be patient

Like so
Old 07-02-2015, 10:58 PM   #11
Rookie

dta151's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayb_270
Start buying low and selling high. Don't use buy now or sell now. Be patient

Like so
add up all your buy and sells and your actually down massive amounts because of the Posey,so depending on how much you sell that for or if you keep it will see how much you made or lost.Even with the Posey out of the picture still not that much profit for all the time it took to do all that which looks like 5 hours. Too bad they didnt have no tax when you sold all that,plus it looks like you only have 773 stubs left so cant work the market with that real good. You need several thousand stubs to start with to even have a chance to make a profit and most people do not have that. I got luck to get a Ortiz from a free pack at the start of the game and sold it for 20k bought Harper for 2k after and I have less than 2k stubs left right now.They need to give more stubs for playing games. You get hardly anything,maybe 300-400 stubs with having 8 collections done
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2015, 11:18 PM   #12
Rookie

foofighter2455's Arena

OVR: 6

I turned 400 stubs into 70000 starting yesterday. I had no luck from packs. It is easy you just need to have time to kill. I've been at a resort with some down time. Got to 35000 from small cards 2-5k each. Doubled 35000 from flipping legends.
Old 07-02-2015, 11:32 PM   #13
Rookie

Don't buy these packs. I got better cards from the Silver Loaded packs. Bought a few of them and got about 6 doubles!!! Very regretful purchase!!!
Old 07-02-2015, 11:56 PM   #14
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dta151
add up all your buy and sells and your actually down massive amounts because of the Posey,so depending on how much you sell that for or if you keep it will see how much you made or lost.Even with the Posey out of the picture still not that much profit for all the time it took to do all that which looks like 5 hours. Too bad they didnt have no tax when you sold all that,plus it looks like you only have 773 stubs left so cant work the market with that real good. You need several thousand stubs to start with to even have a chance to make a profit and most people do not have that. I got luck to get a Ortiz from a free pack at the start of the game and sold it for 20k bought Harper for 2k after and I have less than 2k stubs left right now.They need to give more stubs for playing games. You get hardly anything,maybe 300-400 stubs with having 8 collections done
It takes very little stubs to double up and get a decent amount of stubs. You do not need several thousand. I have routinely turned 200 stubs into 20k in a few hours. I find it fun, but I do it on my lap top while I watch tv or something..I'll set a goal to buy a few cards or packs and flip to get what i want. Ive made over 100k in a weekend before
Old 07-03-2015, 12:28 AM   #15
Rookie

MLB 15 The Show June Topps 50 Diamond Dynasty Pack Availablle Now & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by dta151

I sold posey back for about a 3k profit (just wanted to try him out)That wasn't actually my most recent page of buy and sell orders, it was just an example. I have 40k rn with diamonds on my team that are expandable. I easily make 20-30k a day no problem. Don't let that fool you. I'll always have buy and sell orders at all times so while it may appear I may be low on coins, I'm not. I always have pending orders and stay active on the market.

Last edited by jayb_270; 07-03-2015 at 12:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »