Home

New to diamond dynasty

This is a discussion on New to diamond dynasty within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2015, 12:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New to diamond dynasty

Just started diamond dynasty today, got a pretty decent lineup so far, got Joey votto and David wright from anniversary packs. Got Brewers lf, dexter fowler, trumbo,segura,dozier,mauer
Should have about 10k stubs if my orders don't come through and I cancel them, what should I do.
Any tips are appreciated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2015, 01:35 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: New to diamond dynasty

The "casual gamer" answer? Do the triple play challenge or the no fielding double play challenge (it's in the community challenge section of the main menu). You'll get 1k stubs every 20 minutes and receive 5-10 cards for finishing it. Resist the urge to buy packs; it's a newbie mistake.

The "I'm in it to win it" answer? Work the market. Find a player with a large gap between their buy and sell price. Put in a buy order for the player above the current buy order price and then sell the card for slightly below the sell price. If you are good at it, you'll have 6 figures within a week.

Remember that you have a created player that you can make (in the lineup screen, scroll past all the positions to the left) where you can "feed" him cards you don't want to make have amazing stats. He can play any position as well.

Last edited by takki; 07-18-2015 at 01:43 AM.
Old 07-18-2015, 05:14 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by takki
The "casual gamer" answer? Do the triple play challenge or the no fielding double play challenge (it's in the community challenge section of the main menu). You'll get 1k stubs every 20 minutes and receive 5-10 cards for finishing it. Resist the urge to buy packs; it's a newbie mistake.

The "I'm in it to win it" answer? Work the market. Find a player with a large gap between their buy and sell price. Put in a buy order for the player above the current buy order price and then sell the card for slightly below the sell price. If you are good at it, you'll have 6 figures within a week.

Remember that you have a created player that you can make (in the lineup screen, scroll past all the positions to the left) where you can "feed" him cards you don't want to make have amazing stats. He can play any position as well.
which triple play one theres a ton of them
Old 07-18-2015, 05:25 PM   #4
Rookie

The best triple play challenge is called 3x play easy and is with the Yankees, just search by team and it should pop up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-18-2015, 09:34 PM   #5
Rookie

anymore tips
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2015, 02:33 PM   #6
Rookie

I try to finish collections to get the 5% boost. Easy collections would be Rockies, Diamondbacks, Marlins, and San Fran. You don't have to spend a whole lot on them and you pick up some decent cards along the way. Plus with the bonuses it'll help you further in triple play challenge. Oh and again don't buy packs.
Old 07-20-2015, 05:10 PM   #7
Rookie

anybody else
Old 07-20-2015, 05:17 PM   #8
Rookie

It's not all about offense. Pitching and defense have won me a ton of games when I wasn't hitting well

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »