Home

stubs glitch

This is a discussion on stubs glitch within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2015, 05:20 AM   #65
Banned

bodrjak's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: stubs glitch

I am very disappointed that I do not have access to the console. Soon I'll be back in town, I hope I will have a chance of earning stubs.
Please send me some free agents names and overall. I'll try to make bets through the Web site

Last edited by bodrjak; 07-23-2015 at 05:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2015, 07:40 AM   #66
Rookie

Had a Lester Olivero sell overnight for 10K.. I'll take it. Although, I currently have 13 orders sitting at 50K or 99K. Hoping for the stubs fairy to pay me a visit while I'm at work! Wish me luck, guys!

On a note, for those that have had success with this, at what prices are you listing your FA?
Old 07-23-2015, 07:44 AM   #67
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLAKITUx
Had a Lester Olivero sell overnight for 10K.. I'll take it. Although, I currently have 13 orders sitting at 50K or 99K. Hoping for the stubs fairy to pay me a visit while I'm at work! Wish me luck, guys!

On a note, for those that have had success with this, at what prices are you listing your FA?
Ahhh man that sucks. I had him up too for 99k and no sell but then I sold tovar and Justin Miller so at least I had some luck.
Old 07-23-2015, 08:27 AM   #68
Just started!

WOW. Sold 2 more FA's last night 99,999 each. Both were right before 10pm EST. I think there might be something to that, i have heard other people saying they are getting sold around 10pm EST. Maybe that is when the market attempts to get cleared or corrected or something. I have all FA listed in my buy orders at 99,999 and two at 500,000 just to see if it works, haha. Either way, this is making it ridiculously easy to get an ultimate team. So much for grinding away on the TPC....
Old 07-23-2015, 09:02 AM   #69
Banned

So.... Do you guys know what FA Are going the most and at what times? I currently have 8 different players for sale at different amounts.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:15 AM   #70
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjajawz87
So.... Do you guys know what FA Are going the most and at what times? I currently have 8 different players for sale at different amounts.
There's really no way to know.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:30 AM   #71
Banned

Alright. Because yeah I put up a whole bunch of players last night at about 7 Central time (8 Eastern Time) (5 Pacific Time) And I saw that alot of people were saying that some of theirs sold At like 10 eastern. And by chance have you sold any and if you have what players were they?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2015, 09:32 AM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezar24
Well, with this last haul I think I'm done. Was able to finish off all the Patriotic gear and have every item/card available in the game, which was my goal since I heard about the cards in DD before launch. Big thank you to whoever loves free agents enough to pay these prices, lol. It was a really fun ride and I can't wait to start again next year. Is it too early to presale the limited edition for 16?

With all those stubs you could really help out the OS community lol. Not like i would need much as i have the best hitter at every position. But my rotation could use a hand haha

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »