Home

MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (8/2/15)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (8/2/15) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2015, 08:11 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
I agree completely...he should have been an AS this year. **** Brock Holt and his utility ability. Also wouldn't be surprised if that huge update this week.
I'm just hoping that Heston, Duffy and Bogaerts get updates. Each should be around 81-83 overall and I have 5 of each. Duffy and Bogaerts are hitting .300 with around 50 RBIs and Heston has a no-hitter and an ERA in the low 3's.
Old 08-02-2015, 08:35 PM   #10
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (8/2/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanreyes
What are the odds that Bogaerts is updated? 77 seems pretty low for a guy who is hitting .320 and is good with the glove.
I was pushing for him back near the All-Star break. However, what I generally do with these updates is focus more on hot streaks than whole year tallies -- my thinking being yeah Xander definitely deserves an update but if he hasn't gotten one during one of his many hot streaks, then why should I assume one is coming this week?
Old 08-02-2015, 09:05 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

I don't know what is up with Carlos Correa. Sure he is young and new to the league but c'mon already he has 12 hr's in 46 games. Time to give this guy an update already. Im just afraid he's gonna get a cheesy update to like 65 contact and 60 power and then never get touched again for the rest of the year.

Also, agree with the people clamoring for a Bogaerts update. He has a .400 avg vs lefties this year and .292 vs righties. He's also 5th in the league for SS DWAR behind Simmons, Hechavarria, Amed (yuck), and Crawford.

Kontos isn't the only Giants reliever that can use an update. Hunter Strickland is only a 63 despite a 1.61 era and 33k in 28IP/28 App. If any reliever deserves a huge update though I believe it is Carter Capps. Probably the most underrated RP in the league (30ip 1.17 ERA 0.75 whip and 57k)

Also, if the "massive update" ever happens I really hope the touch on a lot of the hitter ratings of some catchers (Russell Martin and Brian McCann could use a much higher power rating since both are on pace for around 22-25 hrs)

Also, Mike Trout could use a power upgrade as well. only mid 80's power for a guy who leads the league in HR's by a decent margin is very weird.

This list could really go on forever and pretty much shows why the shows current pace for updating and creating ratings is flawed right now and the re-rate/new formula is much needed whether it's this year or next.

*Also great post ChaseB, I look forward to these posts every week!

Last edited by cnemergut; 08-02-2015 at 10:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2015, 09:06 PM   #12
Rookie

Energ2121's Arena

OVR: 1

Melky Cabrera is due.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-02-2015, 11:09 PM   #13
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnemergut
I don't know what is up with Carlos Correa. Sure he is young and new to the league but c'mon already he has 12 hr's in 46 games. Time to give this guy an update already. Im just afraid he's gonna get a cheesy update to like 65 contact and 60 power and then never get touched again for the rest of the year.

Also, agree with the people clamoring for a Bogaerts update. He has a .400 avg vs lefties this year and .292 vs righties. He's also 5th in the league for SS DWAR behind Simmons, Hechavarria, Amed (yuck), and Crawford.

Kontos isn't the only Giants reliever that can use an update. Hunter Strickland is only a 63 despite a 1.61 era and 33k in 28IP/28 App. If any reliever deserves a huge update though I believe it is Carter Capps. Probably the most underrated RP in the league (30ip 1.17 ERA 0.75 whip and 57k)

Also, if the "massive update" ever happens I really hope the touch on a lot of the hitter ratings of some catchers (Russell Martin and Brian McCann could use a much higher power rating since both are on pace for around 22-25 hrs)

Also, Mike Trout could use a power upgrade as well. only mid 80's power for a guy who leads the league in HR's by a decent margin is very weird.

This list could really go on forever and pretty much shows why the shows current pace for updating and creating ratings is flawed right now and the re-rate/new formula is much needed whether it's this year or next.

*Also great post ChaseB, I look forward to these posts every week!
Completely agree on trout. They're never gonna touch him because he's a 99 already but he absolutely needs a power upgrade in the nineties. It's silly. Same with goldschmidt and his speed. And Kershaw needs a k9 upgrade. Tons of players need individual attribute updates. Tex should have been a gold for two months. Plus tons of others. It takes two seconds to update a rating. Idk why they don't take an hour a week to fix some players.
Old 08-03-2015, 12:20 AM   #14
MVP

Baseballking888's Arena

OVR: 6

Thank you for doing these posts every week. I picked up a couple of Cargo and Scott Kazmir cards in hopes of them receiving boosts in tomorrow's update.
Old 08-03-2015, 12:58 AM   #15
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseballking888
Thank you for doing these posts every week. I picked up a couple of Cargo and Scott Kazmir cards in hopes of them receiving boosts in tomorrow's update.
No problem at all, thanks for reading. And sorry in advance when all my predictions prove to be completely wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2015, 01:05 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseballking888
You should've gotten CarGo like a week ago...the Rockies were my first collection I completed about a week ago and spent like 800 on CarGo. Already have JJ Reddick and Bichette as my RF too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »