Home

Old 08-10-2015, 01:10 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
2 Points

1) Anyone noticing more randomness in games now? I realize randomness is a part of baseball, but it seems more random than it used to be.

I'll put a good swing on something in over half of my at bats, and get liners and deep flies all game. Other guy will get jam shots for hits left and right and hit 2 HRs on like 5 good swings he gets all game, after swinging at a million balls.

Granted my team isn't stacked with diamonds and legends, but my hitters are good.

2) Why don't they just rename this game Neshek Dynasty? Or just get rid of Neshek and make the games 7 or 8 innings. How the heck is everyone not sick of using this dude?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2015, 02:53 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: 2 Points

I smack neshek 's pp all over the field. You know what's coming. 7 out of the last 10 games ppl use neshek . He blows the save . Just focus on him for a few at bats. Then you will smile when they put him in.
Old 08-10-2015, 08:01 AM   #3
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by homergimpson
1) Anyone noticing more randomness in games now? I realize randomness is a part of baseball, but it seems more random than it used to be.

I'll put a good swing on something in over half of my at bats, and get liners and deep flies all game. Other guy will get jam shots for hits left and right and hit 2 HRs on like 5 good swings he gets all game, after swinging at a million balls.

Granted my team isn't stacked with diamonds and legends, but my hitters are good.

2) Why don't they just rename this game Neshek Dynasty? Or just get rid of Neshek and make the games 7 or 8 innings. How the heck is everyone not sick of using this dude?
You know for a while I went without getting pummeled with ppl rolling nesheck out every game and in turn I took him out of my pen because I would only use him if my oponant started warming him first. But the last week or so if say 15 out of the 20 or so games I've played he's been brought in. Now when I see ppl bring him in it honestly doesn't bother me to much because I can actually hit him and do some damage 7/10 times I see him. It's that other 3 times that I can't even come close to making solid contact. When that happens they end up leaving him in for 3+ innings and it gets annoying. Like I said before I will not use him unless provoked by my oponant warming him first but when I do he has been good for me. 9/10 I see neshek he has an era of 2.25-3.0 while with me his era is around 1.4 so at least When I do pitch him its not against ppl that know how to handle him at least lol.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:32 PM   #4
Banned

I can hit Neshek. He probably has an ERA somewhere around 3 against me. I'm just sick of seeing him every single game, most of the time for more than one inning. And it's always a guy using a stud SP too.

What the heck is the point of buying Greinke, Fernandez or Kershaw if you're only going to use them for 5 innings?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »