Home

Crazy Prices

This is a discussion on Crazy Prices within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2015, 04:54 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Cool Re: Crazy Prices

honestly how hard could it be to get a grip on this black market stubs crap?? to me it seems easy, as long as the devs can keep an eye on the market(i assume they can) ESSPECIALLY if they can refine the search settings. for exmple, as a developer of the show, go into the market, sort by the BUY options, search by at least 100,000K stubs, and see who's spending multiple 100K's on FA's and low rated players, obviously those ppl are selling stubs so ban them. These people are buying the same guy 5-10times in 5 minutes over 50K each, it really shouldn't be hard to spot them in the market(assuming the devs can keep an eye on the market like that) in 2 weeks, 2 hours a day, i would ban at least 10-20 of these ppl like this no problem, and if they have millions of stubs, you just saved the market from millions of illegal stubs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2015, 05:02 PM   #82
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Crazy Prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteboy311kn
honestly how hard could it be to get a grip on this black market stubs crap?? to me it seems easy, as long as the devs can keep an eye on the market(i assume they can) ESSPECIALLY if they can refine the search settings. for exmple, as a developer of the show, go into the market, sort by the BUY options, search by at least 100,000K stubs, and see who's spending multiple 100K's on FA's and low rated players, obviously those ppl are selling stubs so ban them. These people are buying the same guy 5-10times in 5 minutes over 50K each, it really shouldn't be hard to spot them in the market(assuming the devs can keep an eye on the market like that) in 2 weeks, 2 hours a day, i would ban at least 10-20 of these ppl like this no problem, and if they have millions of stubs, you just saved the market from millions of illegal stubs.
They must have logs and it shouldn't be difficult how to find out how people obtained their stubs.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 08-19-2015, 05:04 PM   #83
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
They must have logs and it shouldn't be difficult how to find out how people obtained their stubs.
Yea they show user x sold player y for z stubs. And some people have gotten lucky in getting these stubs. So you can't ban everyone.
Old 08-19-2015, 05:21 PM   #84
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm guessing someone probably found a way to alter the buttons on the website so the stub value could be changed. Same thing probably happened with packs where they could purchase a pack for 1 stub or something like that.

They also removed the Bug Reporting link - probably so they don't get flooded with marketplace reports.
Old 08-19-2015, 06:56 PM   #85
Pro

gameface1324's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Yea they show user x sold player y for z stubs. And some people have gotten lucky in getting these stubs. So you can't ban everyone.
This. Is it my fault someone bought my Dave Winfield for 2.5 mil? Nope. It was random.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2015, 08:09 PM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameface1324
This. Is it my fault someone bought my Dave Winfield for 2.5 mil? Nope. It was random.
yeah I have my orders full of free agents waiting to hit again no way will is stop I am doing nothing wrong actually to afford someone good its the only way now
Old 08-20-2015, 01:02 AM   #87
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
I meant as in if people glitched the system or by exploiting the community challenges.

They should be able to tell the difference between who cheated and who just got lucky selling a card.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 08-20-2015, 04:48 AM   #88
Rookie

Yup I agree. Sds KNEW would this happen. You kidding me

The diamonds are a rarity for sure

They knew people would pay, and thus people would also try to farm stubs or create loopholes, whatever

They're banking off of these people who have to spend good money in order to get these guys

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »